losing baby weight and beyond!

Options
dazaliah
dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
Hello all! New here and trying to get back into the swing of things. I have a toddler and still have only lost 25 lbs. of the baby weight lost. Now to lose the other 40 or so pounds! ;) I am hopeful that this sight will help me track what I'm eating and motivate me to continue. I know I've had trouble doing it on my own! thanks in advance for all your support! I too am the only one who will be "dieting" in my family! I'm also going to try to get in enough shape to do the 5k I signed up for!

Replies

• amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also trying to lose the baby weight from my two kids and more!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Welcome......this is a great site for tracking your calories/food/exercise and "making friends." You will find lots of support here and can use ideas and recipes from others to lead a healthy lifestyle.
    Kaye
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT. I HAVE A 9 MONTH OLD AND HAVE LOST 25 LBS SINCE GIVING BIRTH AND TRYING TO GET RID OF THE REST.
  • sharaleeb
    sharaleeb Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm trying to lose my baby weight as well, sad thing is my baby is almost 14 years old! Glad you aren't waiting as long as I have!
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Welcome!! I too had only lost 25lbs and my daughter is 2! This site is great and has really motivated me...feel free to add me
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Me too also trying to lose the baby weight, have managed to lose the weight that i put on with my latest who is now 11months but its the first two i'm now trying to lose. Also doing a 10k in June so training for that. This site is great for tracking what you eat and can add in exercise too.

Starting weight Jan 2011 - 215 pounds
    current weight Mar 2011 - 190.6 pounds
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    I'm trying to lose my baby weight as well, sad thing is my baby is almost 14 years old! Glad you aren't waiting as long as I have!

lol
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    Welcome! i have also been losing baby weight. I tried it on my own and couldnt get past a point and then gained it back 9think it was my diet) But since joining this site I have lost 19 pounds! You can do it!!! I am also looking to lose little more past my baby weight!
  • erinthelibra
    Options
    losing weight after having kids seems to be a big topic...... I'm on that boat too, lol!!!!! I have 2 kids, age 6 and 4 and I'm still trying to get rid of their "beds", ha ha!!!!! My goal is my pre-pregnancy weight........ wich is 40 pounds away...... my struggle is mostly energy--- after taking care of two kids all day I'm totaly drained during workout time..... and then i snack on whatever their eating, lol!!!!! But this 40 lbs. WILL finally be gone!!! I've made a promise to myself!!!!!!!
  • Smoodysmom
    Options
    I too signed up with MFP a little over a month ago to lose the rest of my baby weight (she's 15 mos now) I've lost 6lbs thus far...they've just launched a new challenge for April in the Blog section (you should see it on the right side of your profile page) I think its gonna be a pretty good challenge check it out when u get a chance, and here's to you weight loss journey!!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like :-)