i feel down

Options
the last few days gave been a real stuggle. time if the moth snd tiredness is making me so hungry and drained. only gone over a few days. And it said if i ate like this everyday for 5weeks in that time i woulg gain a pound. so im not goin over excessivly. i just feel fed up and horrible and constantly feel fat even tho im only 108pounds x

Replies

• taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Mabe you need to concentrate on the things that are really making you unahappy, rather than your weight. I always get depressed around that time. Take some time for your self, have a hot bath, read a book, go for coffee with a friend
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey Hang in there and don't give up !!!! One always puts on a kilo when its that time of the month so keep up your dieting and then you will see the difference -

I too am only 114 pounds but want to lose about 10 as my clothes are all fitting me tight and I hate it. also summer is coming and I want to wear my bikinis :)

So lets do this together

Karen
  • MsWright28
    Options
    I'm feeling down too but you have to stay strong. I hope that your day gets better so that you can enjoy the weekend with a smile.
  • mryan0717
    Options
    It must be the weather... I'm feeling down as well. Unfortunately I ate a piece of jello cake because of my bad mood hoping to feel better, I feel worse. Ugh! Suggestion - we should all go and get a workout in as the endorphins will make us feel better. Nothing like a good sweat to put you in a great mood! Hang in there... I know I'm trying to.
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Im doin this too at the moment. You will be fine, its just a week. HOpefully all will fall back into place for you soon.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not supposed to be like this, being a guy and all.... but some days I feel fat, some I feel skinned, and sometimes I feel like Rambo (I like those days)

I stay pretty consistent on calories, but have a problem with sodium and crabs. When I go over on sodium is when I usually feel fat, and when I cut myself short on crabs is when I feel skinny. Weird.