Hi names Alicia, I need an accountability partner!

Options
Hello.
My names Alicia I'm 21 years old, full time student, and part time worker at two jobs. I live in San Diego and I'm trying to just get fit and lose weight in a healthy way right now. I have a vacation in Thailand on the first of Jan. 09 that I am excited for and hope to lose a good amount of pounds by then, as well as feel a lot more healthy and athletic.

I am looking for an accountability partner! We will be pushing eachother, and emailing/messaging ea. other maybe once a week just to chat, and find out where we screwed up in the week, or where we approved. I'm trying this out online!

Anyone interested just hit me up with a message. Thanks tooodles.

5"11'
Current Weight 230
Goal Weight 185

Replies

• sillieali
    Options
    Hello.
    My names Alicia I'm 21 years old, full time student, and part time worker at two jobs. I live in San Diego and I'm trying to just get fit and lose weight in a healthy way right now. I have a vacation in Thailand on the first of Jan. 09 that I am excited for and hope to lose a good amount of pounds by then, as well as feel a lot more healthy and athletic.

I am looking for an accountability partner! We will be pushing eachother, and emailing/messaging ea. other maybe once a week just to chat, and find out where we screwed up in the week, or where we approved. I'm trying this out online!

Anyone interested just hit me up with a message. Thanks tooodles.

5"11'
    Current Weight 230
    Goal Weight 185
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an accountability partner...I have more weight to lose than you do, but I know we could keep each other motivated!
  • Lacey9693
    Lacey9693 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would Love to help you

5'3
    246lbs

I will add you
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    me me *waves hands* can I join too?? I could love people to say HEY you put that candy bar down. Instead of like my husband that hands me the candy bar and wonders why i don't eat it. :grumble: Lets keep in touch.
  • mfleming97
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea!! Where do I sign up?

5'6"
    185- current
    165- goal
  • angelica1983
    Options
    Hey...I want in too!!!!
    Today I have done SO FRIKKIN GOOD.....about time.
    I am 5'4 1/2:tongue:
    167 pounds
    25 years young
  • Lynn1987
    Options
    I'd love to do this! I've been trying to accomplish something on this website for months now, and I've lost a couple pounds here and there, but I managed to put them back on with every holiday or birthday :(
    I'm in a very similar situation as you! I'm 21 as well, full time student in Canada. I haven't booked anything yet, but I'm hoping to go on a trip somewhere south after I graduate from university in May. And I'd looooove to shed some pounds to hit the beach with no fear! This is my first time posting anything on one of these things, so I'm really hoping this will motivate me!!

Current weight: 158lbs
    Goal weight: 140 lbs
    Height: 5'6
  • vangirly
    vangirly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'd love to join and help. I'm new and in desperate need myself. I've got 145 lbs to lose. One day at a time, right? :happy:
    I'm here for ya!!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya guys! You should join Beachbody's Wowy site, it's free and helps you to keep motivated and accountable also. I'm on there, and several of us are. Add me as a Success Buddy !:drinker:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Im in too! I just joined today and I'm so excited! This site in amazing!!!!!