Options
2»

Replies

• Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Good Morning Team

Welcom to the new 'Blues"

Today is another busy one but I have made a plan to walk with a friend while my son is at band practice tonight. This is something I will try to do often rather than driving home and going back for him. It will allow for about 70 minutes walking time. That's about as long as these old bones can go anyway!!

Not great on the scale but it should have been worse!

Have a great day.

Heather
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Good morning all,

Its an online day for me and school so I will be multi tasking. I ride my stationary bike for however long it takes to read through the articles. There are only 4 articles today, yipeee.

Jeff, its good to hear you survived. Welcome back. Connie you can call off the search party.:laugh:

Have a great day everyone.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Well I hate to say it but this week I am hurting my blue team. IM sorry :sad: I gainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnedddddddddddddd. I have been doing so well. I even worked my butt off this past week literally. I have lost like 4.5 inches around my hips and butt area in the past month. Oh well maybe I will have an awesome loss next week I hope so. I didnt work out Monday or yesterday but already did a steps and ab class and then I have Zumba tomorrow. I will have to make sure I work out Friday because I go camping this weekend. So I wont be working out on Saturday but maybe we will do some type of hike the.

Connie
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I gained this week, Connie. Don't worry. We'll have big losses next week.
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    No worries Connie and Jeff. We all have our good weeks and our bad weeks. And I always find that after a bad week the next week is a great one...well usually any how!

Hope everyone has gotten their weights to pdxmomof2!!! We had alot of people not weight in at all last week and that hurt our numbers alot more than anyone gaining a few.

Good luck Blue!!!!
  • ninabonina
    Options
    Good morning All,
    Thank you for the Welcomes!
    I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
    I lost 1 pound this week, so that was alright,
    Its okay about the gains guys! This week should be a better week for all of us!

Have a great Day!
    Nina
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hey to everyone. How s everyone week starting off?
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Good Morning!

So last night I made a spaghetti squash. The problem is that I liked it so much I ate the ENTIRE THING. Next thing I knew, I was laying on the couch in pain. I guess it had expanded in my belly.

It's kind of pathetic that I ate an entire 4 pound squash, but it was oh so good.

I'm still full from dinner last night, and it's a bit outrageous I let a squash get the best of me.

Have a Smurfy Day!
  • connieq288
    Options
    Jeff, At least it was squash and not noodles. I still havent gotten the guts to try spaghetti squash yet. I hated squash as a kid so I am not sure if Im going to like it or not.

Well tonight is my Zumba class. I am not going to step on that scale until next weigh in. Im sick of seeing it just stay on the same spot. Of course Ihave said that before and given in to it but this time I mean it. So I need you guys to make sure that I dont do it until Tuesday. At least this weekend I wont be home so I cant step on it.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Connie
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Hello my fellow blue team members!

I am having some MFP technical difficulties. It will not allow me to see past my first page of personal messages. Since so many people send those personal messages on weigh in day, I may have lost some of them. I am going to post what I have and if anyone doesnt see their name on there then please let me know! Sorry guys. I even waited until this morning to see if it was just a temporary problem but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Amy
  • connieq288
    Options
    Hello my fellow blue team members!

I am having some MFP technical difficulties. It will not allow me to see past my first page of personal messages. Since so many people send those personal messages on weigh in day, I may have lost some of them. I am going to post what I have and if anyone doesnt see their name on there then please let me know! Sorry guys. I even waited until this morning to see if it was just a temporary problem but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Amy

Your welcome to miss mine. I wont mind LOL.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    helo there

pdxmomof2... you did miss me,,, week 9 176.8 to 175 = -1.8

i though you had forgoted me !! .lol..

things are doing well now down here.. back into my routine, i feel confortable in it and i dont like to deviate from it ..
    i got a pressure cooker so i can make wonderfull soups .. i get scared of it . lol.. i kept out the kitchen and just peaked in to see that everything was ok.,.. my boyfriend had to go and take it off the heat .lol
    that one soup was not so good though .. i added too much water and now its too diluated and taste like nothing,, on the other hand its relly low in calories !!! .lol..

lol at jeff,,.... that evil evil squash .lol

may!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ugghh I really hope I can achieve a loss this week! Im still sick, this is going on the second week now. Im sleeping so much and i hardly have any engergy to cook and clean. Enjoy the rest of your day!

96414.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Hey fellow smurfs.

I hope everyone had a great day. I'm on my way out the door soon to play my first indoor soccer game of the year!! I play in a league that runs from now until April. Should be fun!!!!

Great job everyone on the weigh in this week. Keep up the good work!!

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, I went and took they boys to school and did a steps/abs class. Now I need to take a shower, do laundry and then pack for camping this weekend and then I have to pick the boys up from school and take one to guitar lessons and then the other one wants to go and see High School Musical 3 and then come home and pack the truck up and then cook dinner and then get ready for bed. It looks busy but I guess while Im doing it, it doesnt seem to be so busy. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Connie
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Good morning all,

Have fun on your camping trip Connie.
    I started the hundred push up challenge yesterday and oh how I hurt. My chest hurts more than my arms! It is soooo inappropriate to want to rub where it hurts!!! :laugh: Hope everyone has a great weekend.

GIna
  • connieq288
    Options
    I have that website on my favorites but havent really looked at it yet. I weigh so much right now it is so hard to get my body up into a push up. Hopefully I will start it soon thoug.

Connie
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I have that website on my favorites but havent really looked at it yet. I weigh so much right now it is so hard to get my body up into a push up. Hopefully I will start it soon thoug.

Connie

You know connie I do girly push ups I have back problems and its difficult for me to get in the push up postion. Try it and see if it works for you. I started and i hardly could do 5 girl ones and now im doing 25 and i lost .5 inch on my arms in a week in a half. Just a thought. Hope you enjoy your camping trip.
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    I hope everyone on the team is having a good weekend!! Wanted to say hello to all and thanks for the warm welcomes! I did pretty good this week but I also discovered the Cathe kickbox videos which have definately kicked my butt! Lets go Blue TEAM!! :smile: