How many calories were burned? having trouble with squats, p

Options
Hello everyone,
I am having a bit of difficulty adding in my exercise into the log.
I am currently trying the Roller Derby Workout Challenge for the first time. This is what it consist of (although I did it 4x instead of 5x)

20 squats
60 second plank
20 lunges right leg
20 lunges left leg
60 second plank
20 pushups
30 second plank

All these were done 4x and it took me about 45min to do them, I am having trouble adding in the squats, plank etc.
Is there a category I can log it under instead?

Replies

• VictorinoDennis
    Options
    Here is a website I use. Hope it works for you. http://www.healthdiscovery.net/links/calculators/calorie_calculator.htm
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Here is a website I use. Hope it works for you. http://www.healthdiscovery.net/links/calculators/calorie_calculator.htm

I wear a HRM but tried this link to see how close the numbers were to my mixed bike/weights routine and it was only 40 calories off! Great tool!
  • MoonGurl1985
    Options
    The one class we do called Butz n Gutz at our Fitness Center, the instructor told us to put it in as strength training and it is in the database under exercises.
  • annameeks00
    Options
    I Love that website!
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    circiut training
  • bianca269
    Options
    thank you for all your help :)!
  • sheetsofheaven
    sheetsofheaven Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    thank you for all your help :)!

I have been having issues with the same thing. I bought a watch hrm and Im not sure of its accuracy. I did your workout routine and it showed I burned 232 calories in 33 minutes.....I plugged it into the health discovery website and depending on what catagory you want to list it in (light, moderate or vigorous) it showed that I burned between 160 - 274. MFP's was about the same. I know it all depends on your age, weight, height, and heart rate. If you have a hrm the more you measure your heart rate during your workout the more accurate you calories burned count will be. Im still confused, but maybe my test will shed some light for you!