Gotta win this weigh-in...need your help!!

Options
2»

Replies

• foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Did you win?
  • rizorw
    rizorw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am waiting to hear what you chose to do and how well it worked. And if you won?
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I WON!!! Thanks everyone for the great tips! I did the adding the lemon to the last drink the night before weigh-in (around 6 p.m.) I didn't drink anything after that until after weigh-in--then I loaded up. I lost 2 lbs overnight and it was great. Before anyone gets upset, let me just be clear. This was JUST FOR THE WEIGH-IN! I know this is not a healthy way to lose, but I don't think it hurts to do it every once in a while. I actually lost a total of 20lbs in about 12 weeks. (I was already doing this when I started MFP.)

Thanks again to everyone!! Can't wait to do it again. We are starting back up this week.....20 more pounds would be great!!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I have my contest weigh in this coming Sunday. Got some great tips off this thread!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    For dinner have a double dose of milk of magnesia followed by a large glass of warmish/hot water. =)

I didn't realize I was a day late! =( CONGRATS though!!!! =)
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I hope the tips work for you...they sure did for me. We are doing this again. 12 weeks, last weigh-in June 30th....2 days before we take the family to Disney. Can't wait to get smaller clothes for vacay!!