New to this site!! Looking for support!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm a mom of 3 who is finally fed up of being overweight. I having been using the mobile myfitnesspal for about 3 weeks. I have lost 15 lbs. in 1 month. I have much more to go! Looking for support and tips. I find I want to eat late at night when kids are in bed and everything has settled down for the day. I have a sweet tooth and find it hard to resist at times. Good luck to everyone on your weight loss journeys.

Replies

• anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I love supportive friends -- we can do this together! :)
  • paigecrowe
    paigecrowe Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm a mom of 4 so I know how you feel. This site is wonderful and the people are very inspiring and encouraging. You can friend request me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP! You're gonna love it here. Stay awhile!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, my 2 pieces of advice are when you crave sweet eat fruits, and secondly increase your protein intake to dbl what mfp recommends reason being is you want to preserve muscle when you shed fat and mfp protein amounts do not cut the mustard when it comes to that. The sweet tooth is a 2 part one, if can be brought on by blood sugar dips or mentally as a pleasure thing. So learn to stabilize your blood sugar with good healthy foods and you should be off and running.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. You'll get lots of support and encouragement from the people on this site. I'm happy or you to add me to your friends list.
    Good luck with the weight loss.
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    Options
    wonderful advice! thank you so much
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Wishing you the best of luck.