Broad Street Run in Philadelphia

Options
Is anybody on MFP from around the Philly area running the Broad Street Run (10 miles) on May 1, 2011? I did it last year and I signed up for it again this year. Would love to see who else is training for it!

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Is anybody on MFP from around the Philly area running the Broad Street Run (10 miles) on May 1, 2011? I did it last year and I signed up for it again this year. Would love to see who else is training for it!

From Philly, but not running in it. Good luck though!!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Not I :( but I wish you the bestest of luck with it !!!
  • latingiggles
    Options
    Thank you!
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Not running it but would love some Philly pals! I live in NE Philadelphia :) Yo :) LOL Halladay is doing great today by the way so far!
  • itsmeagain45
    Options
    <<<here to lose the final 12, could use all the help you can offer :D
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not running it but would love some Philly pals! I live in NE Philadelphia :) Yo :) LOL Halladay is doing great today by the way so far!

I don't know if I'd say great... No runs yet, but...

Sorry, I won't be ready to run 10 miles by then, but maybe next year!
  • latingiggles
    Options

I keep sneaking into our break room to catch up on the game :) Do you mind if I add you? I'd love to have some Philly pals too!

I don't know if I'd say great... No runs yet, but...

Sorry, I won't be ready to run 10 miles by then, but maybe next year!

Maybe next year we can have a MFP running group :D
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Heck, we could start it now, but we're not even going to be in the same league for a little while. :)

I have the game on gamecast. I'm getting very annoyed... Where's our amazing pitching? Utley out and Jason Werth gone and we fall apart???
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    Hello from Media, PA (south of Philly) would love to have some Philly gals as friends as well!
  • marlene718
    marlene718 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello from Media, PA (south of Philly) would love to have some Philly gals as friends as well!

Hello from West Chester PA! I did the Broad St. Run several years ago and I still consider it one of my favorites! I had to give up running as my foot, back just don't think it's a good idea anymore :(
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Heck, we could start it now, but we're not even going to be in the same league for a little while. :)

I have the game on gamecast. I'm getting very annoyed... Where's our amazing pitching? Utley out and Jason Werth gone and we fall apart???

But they did end up coming back to win.....
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm actually from NJ - a little over an hour from Philly and was thinking about signing up for it too!