Anyone use Your Shape, question?

Options
Where can I find a workout on there that is non-stop? I have puttered through the menus somewhat and can't find anything that just goes and goes, everything wants to stop and go and stop and go.

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Do you mean the rests? Those help you from getting too fatigued. And it is circuit training, so the changing exercises are to boost your calorie burn.
  • Rachel_wa
    Rachel_wa Posts: 20
    Options
    Where can I find a workout on there that is non-stop? I have puttered through the menus somewhat and can't find anything that just goes and goes, everything wants to stop and go and stop and go.

I use the workouts under personal training. There are minimal stops on those. I've also found that if you wave your hand during those stops it progresses the game to the next item.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Yes you have to make it up under personal training or something. Can be done, if you want me to look, msg me and Ill walk u thru it...
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what you are asking. Are you looking for workouts to do or record?
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    ...actually I was getting confused with wii fit then...did u mean wii fit because i can understand what you mean then, as the workouts only take a few mins and you CAN join them together...