good recie for pork loin

Options
Melissaol
Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
Does anyone have a recipe for pork loin?

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I think my husband mixes a tablespoon of worchestire sauce and a cup of italian dressing for the marinade, he puts it in ziploc bag with the loin and let's it sit (overnight is best, but you catch the drift) and then grill, or broil, or however you want to cook it!!
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Here is the recipe I make fairly often. It goes in the crockpot and comes out as delicious tacos around supper time:

Pulled Pork Tacos

http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/pulled-pork-tacos-00000000008021/index.html
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    roast it with balsamic vinegar and garlic.. think this one is out of Looney Spoons book...
  • JMMartin1182
    Options
    I love pork loins baked with rosemary, thyme and garlic. Pretty basic but oh, so tasty =)
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I create a paste with olive oil, paprika and fresh garlic. Rub the paste and then wrap the pork loin in plastic wrap 1-2 days. Slice and cook individual medalians. Serve topped with roasted red peppers. Yum-o!
  • myndee
    myndee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use a different marinade every time I think, just depends on what I can find in the kitchen.. but I always sear the meat on all sides before I put it in the oven at 350 covered
  • mrsmartin1001
    mrsmartin1001 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Some great ideas. I'm looking forward to trying some of these. Thank you everyone for sharing. :smile:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I also do the olive oil and spices rub. I usually use about 2 tablespoons of oil mixed with whatever spices sound good that day. It almost always includes paprika and garlic, but then I usually add an herb or two or maybe even a blend like Herbes de Provence. After you put the rub on the meat, just put it in a plastic bag in the fridge overnight. I always cook the whole thing on a roasting rack in the oven. It takes less than an hour, and the leftovers are fantastic for days afterward.