Had to share this

Options
Picnikcollage.jpg

So I was my heaviest in 2008. I was about 230. I found this picture and it just grosses me out. I then found a picture from 2010 & you can see a difference. This was before I even started myfitnesspal. I now weight 205, and have lost inches. I will post another picture when i'm around 175!

Replies

• ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    your awesome!!! you can do it!
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Picnikcollage.jpg

So I was my heaviest in 2008. I was about 230. I found this picture and it just grosses me out. I then found a picture from 2010 & you can see a difference. This was before I even started myfitnesspal. I now weight 205, and have lost inches. I will post another picture when i'm around 175!
  • CarolynnW
    CarolynnW Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're doing GOOD! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You're so cute! Just do this and you'll be soooo glad you did! Good for you! You're doing an amazing thing!
  • candygrl1980
    Options
    Picnikcollage.jpg
  • candygrl1980
    Options
    make your img lower case ☺☻☺☻☺☻ just posted it for you!! looking good!
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    you go girl!!! Looking good :smile:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]5768506.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • buttecreekwoody
    Options
    The incredible shrinking woman!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

What a great smile too!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful either way :happy: i know it feels better to be smaller tho..keep up the great work
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    There's a very noricable difference!!! We started at just about the same weight. Good luck to you! Can't wait to see your next success pics :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!