Motor Vehicle

Options
tameka1220
tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
Good Morning/Afternoon!

It's official! I can change the "weight" section on my driver's license! Whooo hooo!

It was never right to begin with (I wasnt gonna let them kow how much I really weighed too embarrassed).

Now I want to run to the motor vehicle just to change it!!!

Do you guys have anything you can change now after your weight loss or are looking forward to change after you reach your goal?

Replies

• octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Here in MI we do not have our weight displayed.. but I am looking forward to taking a new picture. My last one was a doozie... Great news! Sounds like you are making amazing progress. Keep it going
  • jizenna
    jizenna Posts: 49
    Options
    Good Morning/Afternoon!

It's official! I can change the "weight" section on my driver's license! Whooo hooo!

It was never right to begin with (I wasnt gonna let them kow how much I really weighed too embarrassed).

Now I want to run to the motor vehicle just to change it!!!

Do you guys have anything you can change now after your weight loss or are looking forward to change after you reach your goal?

You really look great!! Good job:)
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!