Wanting to gain 13 lbs..yeah I know crazy right lol!

Options
Hello I am new to MFP I have watched my wife use this program for 20 days now and has already lost 7 lbs so when I was telling her that I wanted to gain weight (former marine) she told me MFP could help me with that goal to and that the site was not just only for weight loss. Go figure! I have been working out with her 6 days a week for the most part and I just used to have what my son referrs to as "guns" but they have sine dwindled away since I stopped lifting weights. My goal is simply to increase my stamina on the basketball court, football field, (don't tell me wife but running with her as well) and in general. Friend me if you would like.

Replies

• BULKn
    BULKn Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I am also new to MFP, its good to see theres someone else on here looking to gain weight. We seem to be quite a minority here so we'll have to stick together haha!
    Good luck with reaching your goals, I have a couple of sites that are geared more towards gaining weight and building muscle...just let me know if you want a message with the link.

thank you for your service

Kevin
  • Ownd
    Ownd Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here as well..Looking to gain almost 20lbs and build muscle. Kevin, can you send me those links please??

Thanks

Kasey