Only 109 cals left... what about dinner?!

Options
stephnsuarez
stephnsuarez Posts: 68 Member
:( I can't believe I let myself waste 1100 calories already! Too much oatmeal this morning... Anyway. I'm vegan, so I was wondering I guess for a small TEENY TINY dinner, I could have about 3 oz of tofu marinated in soy sauce or something?! And maybe over some carrots, tomatoes, and cucumber? ugh :( It's that time of month...I can't control my hunger!!!

Replies

• 143sunflower
    Options
    Excercise.....:ohwell:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    can you get in some exercise to allow yourself more calories? If not the tofu/stir fry idea is a good one. I make tofu stir frys all the time...cook any veggies you have first (snow peas, carrots, onion, cauliflour, and cilantro are my favs) in a bit of oil and soy sauce (low sodium). Then once soft, add the tofu and a bit more soy sauce until warm...when i make it it is around 200 calories...
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    can you get in some exercise to allow yourself more calories? If not the tofu/stir fry idea is a good one. I make tofu stir frys all the time...cook any veggies you have first (snow peas, carrots, onion, cauliflour, and cilantro are my favs) in a bit of oil and soy sauce (low sodium). Then once soft, add the tofu and a bit more soy sauce until warm...when i make it it is around 200 calories...
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options

I couldn't have said it better myself :) That or more oatmeal! LOL Good luck! :heart:
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Move.....move.....move :D Exercise will put some calories back in your bank.

Look at my profile from last night......I chose 20 minutes of interval aerobics over sitting on the couch right after I got home to watch TV with hubby.....because I went a bit over in calories yesterday.

You can do this!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Exercise some :bigsmile:
  • stephnsuarez
    Options
    Man, I knew that answer would come up lolol...do you see the laziness?! Thanks guys! I'll see what I do...
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    allow for a day where you are over. if you have a dinner thats 350-400 calories, those extra 300 calories aren't going to sink your ship. Don't be so scared of the calorie counts. Just as long as tomorrow you are more on track.
  • stephnsuarez
    Options
    haha smilebhappy you would be so disappointed...I've been skimping on Tracy :( I know! Horrible. I've just been so swamped with school! ARGH :(

LOL thought you were someone else...sorry! One of my friends on here has a similar name...sorry!!!!
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    yes, girl just go work off 2 or 300 cals, then eat something!!!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I like pickled okra and pickled asparagus. Both have few calories and help fill me up.
  • goodandfaithfulservant
    Options
    Spray frying pan with pam, saute some basil, onions and zucchini, add some crushed tomatoes and cook till tender. Serve with grated cheese (or Vegan Grated Topping) Yumm
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    Lots of green beans!!!
    I personally am exercising for food as i type!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    yep, just like everyone else has said, exercise :) if I run out of calories to early in the day I throw in some exercise and eat those calories.