188 Calorie Lunch!

Options
oshmom
oshmom Posts: 78 Member
188 Calorie Lunch! One container of Trader Joes egg white salad, spicy ranchero 4 Real Foods Multigrain Corn Thins... SO tasty! (I found corn thins at Whole Foods) And you can scoop and eat on top of the corn cakes. Kindof a diet Mexican tostada!

Heck, add a small salad or some fruit for some more fiber and veggies and you are good for under 300 cals!

Replies

• d0llfac33
    d0llfac33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That sounds soo good! I'll have to try it:)
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... That sounds good. What's in the Trader Joe's egg white salad? We don't have one that's close enough around here, so maybe I can make my own version.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    thats sounds delish!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy!!
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    egg whites, red bell pepper, chives, sea salt, jalapeno, lemon juice, canola oil, garlic, chili powder, crushed chiles, white pepper, granulated onion...and then some preservatives. I imagine you could plop lowfat may instead of the oil. It is only a 6 ounce container, so it probably had 2 egg whites?
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    egg whites, red bell pepper, chives, sea salt, jalapeno, lemon juice, canola oil, garlic, chili powder, crushed chiles, white pepper, granulated onion...and then some preservatives. I imagine you could plop lowfat may instead of the oil. It is only a 6 ounce container, so it probably had 2 egg whites?

Thanks! I think I'll give that a try.