Hello everyone!

eKreher
eKreher Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm a newbie to this site. I hope it will help me get in better shape and feel better about myself. But I have a problem. Not only am I trying to lose weight, but I am also trying to eat a balanced diet. So whenever I put all my food in the food diary- my protein, fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy, etc., it tells me I'm going over and I have negative calories left to consume. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Hi I'm a newbie to this site. I hope it will help me get in better shape and feel better about myself. But I have a problem. Not only am I trying to lose weight, but I am also trying to eat a balanced diet. So whenever I put all my food in the food diary- my protein, fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy, etc., it tells me I'm going over and I have negative calories left to consume. Any suggestions?
  • Hi amd welcome...
  • Hey! I'm new at this too.... I usually cut my portions down a little bit and just work out more. If I don't NEED to eat it, I won't i.e. small snacks when I'm not hungry, sweets, and especially soda! I used to substitue meals with a diet Mountain Dew or Coke, but I found out that all the carbon bloats your stomach, so it looks like you've gained weight : / I hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.