Fish recipes

Options
Can anyone share some fish recipes? I like salmon, halibut and mahi but I never make any....and tried and true yummy recipes?

Replies

• aimgirl
    aimgirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Salmon cooked in the oven (on 350 until it's flaky) with an orange glaze and sesame seeds on top. So easy and so good!
  • filady
    filady Posts: 12
    Options
    frozen haddock
    sliced lemmon
    paperika

Put frozen haddock in a microwave safe dish. put paperika and lemon slices on top. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 8 min.
    Enjoy! I use the iclandic haddock or cod.
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've been making great fish bugers/patties. It's really quick and easy, and I have them the next day for lunch as well.

I just put white fish (I use Basa coz it's cheap and mild) in the blender and add lemon zest, spring onion, parsley, garlic and an egg white. Then once it's all blended up I make it into patties and put them in the fridge for 20mins to firm up. Then just fry in a non-stick pan, and I make up low fat tartare sauce and have an actual burger for dinner, then put them into a wrap for lunch the next day
  • monicaP413
    monicaP413 Posts: 165
    Options
    I love fish and it's really easy. I usually just pick one, put it in a pan with a little olive oil, garlic salt and bake it 10 min per side (for a thick piece) or 10-12 min for thin at about 380 degrees. do the same with some asparagus, carrots, squash, zuccini and make some rice. I do that a lot!!