My Second Small NSV! Plus Progress Pics So far.

Options
Well first off today I went shopping and am now a size 4!! This is at American Eagle but I know sizes run different so for reference my waist is 26 inches and by hips are 36 inches. I started out barely fitting into size eights in the same style from the same store. I've only lost 18 pounds but must have lost a lot of inches! I wish I would have measured at the beginning. Anyway I know its not that major of a thing but this was my first 'holy crap I'm tiny!' moment. I can't remember the last time I was this small.

As for my progress pictures I didn't actually take specific 'before' pictures when I started cause I was too embarrassed but I do have some regular pictures from around that time. I'm 5'6" and weight 156 pounds when I started. Now I'm down to 138! I eat around 1200 calories a day, but some days went way over but most importantly I have logged my calories every single day using this site for around 80 days. Alright here goes..

169046_171177152925262_100000989344401_374986_6033272_n-2.jpg
me and my now ex boyfriend. I was near my heaviest here and I feel like I need to say this no I was not pregnant haha

0106011741-1-1.jpg
the picture that started it all. Here I am at my heaviest, washing dishes when my brother decided to take a picture of me on my phone. Looking at that picture I decided I needed to do something

Photoon2011-04-01at17253-1.jpg
Me just a few seconds ago in my brand new size four jeans! :)

I still have a lot of toning to do and some more weight to loose but I'm proud of my progress so far!

Replies

• Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    Congrats! A big difference already! :)
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    WOW! good job girl! Way to go. You look great!
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    You look amazing!!! How long have you been eating healthier??
  • kmarie01
    kmarie01 Posts: 44
    Options
    It will be three months on the ninth :)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Too cute! Great job!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • mregosd
    mregosd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!
  • tmarie1213
    tmarie1213 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely can tell a difference! Isn't that new jean size an amazing feeling?! Keep it up!
  • kmarie01
    kmarie01 Posts: 44
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I can't believe I just posted that haha I have been looking at people's success pictures for months now and to finally be able to post one is great. I look forward to sharing the final results with all of you!
  • Shari_T
    Shari_T Posts: 19
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's a good, steady pace, too. Very impressive yet not too fast! Keep up the good work!
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 18 pounds can make, you look great, and I can just imaging how great you felt in your new smaller size jeans. WELL DONE :)
  • allmanro
    allmanro Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love the picture!! You are too cute, and great jeans!! Good Job!! What was your starting size?
  • allmanro
    allmanro Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    NVM I saw it lol ♥
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    Yay congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!