Do you watch the show Heavy?

Options
kookla33
kookla33 Posts: 234
Just curious who watches this show, and what your thoughts are on it. I think it's amazing to see the transformations. I love these kinds of reality shows!

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I watch it...in a way, it makes me feel better about my self while giving me a reality check at the same time. Weird?? I know! :bigsmile:
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    I watch it weekly, I like that its focused on 2 people for the episode and the utter lack of "game play" makes it fun.
    That said I did like the early episodes better where they did 30 days on campus and went home to deal with the lifestyle changes in their actual life. Latest episodes all seem to be 6 months on campus which I just can't "see" as something I can do, the lifestyle change while dealing with real life issues sure I see that in myself every day ;)
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I record it every time it's on and watch it when I have time. I liked the earlier episodes as well, I think it equips them more for the real world and I liked the two trainers better. This show motivates me to no end!!!!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I watch it weekly, I like that its focused on 2 people for the episode and the utter lack of "game play" makes it fun.
    That said I did like the early episodes better where they did 30 days on campus and went home to deal with the lifestyle changes in their actual life. Latest episodes all seem to be 6 months on campus which I just can't "see" as something I can do, the lifestyle change while dealing with real life issues sure I see that in myself every day ;)

agree, the older episodes were way better, and way more realistic for someone losing weight. must be nice to be able to afford to go away for 6 months to a health spa to lose weight. i know, the show pays for that i am sure, but still....gotta make good tv right? still better than the biggest loser imo.
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love watching those types of shows. Too fat for 15 and I used to be fat are great too. I only wish I could have the same opportunity. All they do is workout all day for months. No wonder they see such rapid results! Here I am hoping to lose 1 pound a week and they are loosing 10! :)
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    I didn't really see many of the earlier episodes, so I don't have much to compare it to. I have it on series recording on my DVR because it gives me the boost I need to keep going. I only have about ten pounds left to lose, but seeing that they can burn off all the weight they do totally motivates and inspires me! It plants seeds for people watching who need to lose a lot of weight too.