Mammary Glands and Lotion

Options
So I put lotion on my legs and hands everyday- then sometimes I feel like I want to put lotion everywhere. Do our breasts count in that? Serious answers only!

Replies

• kelligonzales
    Options
    Hell yeah they do!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    yes... I can offer my assistance if needed.
  • becomingsara
    Options
    OH MY GOSH YES!
    I am using shea and coco butter lotion specifically to help fade stretch marks (genetics plus big baby then TWINS), and so I put it EVERY where those marks seem to be...I think I can see a difference! Every time after I shower, when my skin is most receptive to it :)
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    yes the girls need lotion too... specially in the cold weather... but then again.. skin tends to dry in hot weather too
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    of course!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely!!! :bigsmile:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH YES!
    I am using shea and coco butter lotion specifically to help fade my stretch marks after babies, and so I put it EVERY where those marks were...I think I can see a difference! Every time after I shower, when my skin is most receptive to it :)

Really? What brand of lotion exactly? Not to highjack thread, but my strecth marks have strech marks.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    LOL@Gorilla

I live in a dry climate area and I have extremely dry skin. I put lotion on everyday, everywhere and I do mean EVERYWHERE!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    LOL@Gorilla

I live in a dry climate area and I have extremely dry skin. I put lotion on everyday, everywhere and I do mean EVERYWHERE!

Bikini line? Other places in between? I mean you said everywhere, I want specifics. I want to be sure I'm putting lotion everywhere I should.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    LOL@Gorilla

i don't live in a dry climate, but my skin still feels much better when i put lotion everywhere :)
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Gotta love when they get all shiny and smooth.... Oh and yes coco butter is a must!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    This thread is offensive and must be reported to the proper authorities. *stomps off to tell a grown-up*
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    This thread is offensive and must be reported to the proper authorities. *stomps off to tell a grown-up*

Heather- may I just ..rub some lotion on you to make you feel slightly better? If that's immature, surely immature is better right?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Options
    Heck yeah! I lotion up everything after I shower. It's a nice way to primp.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

Heather- may I just ..rub some lotion on you to make you feel slightly better? If that's immature, surely immature is better right?

*sigh* FINE.
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG..okay, so sending you a friend rqst! LOL

And on the more serious note, esp. since someone said they notice a diff. - I have SUPER UBER sensitive skin and cannot use lotion on my legs... at all. Even if I haven't shaved for a month. It burns. :-( BUT I want the supple silky.... and I HATE baby oil. It feels gross, not good.

So any for real suggestions along with the funny ones will be much applauded! and laughed at. :laugh:
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    absolutely!! the girls need lotion too :)
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    I put lotion on everything, everyday. When I get out of the shower I use a sesame body oil, and then body lotion (coco butter) once the oil is absorbed. I love the feeling of my skin like this!!
  • Rockin33
    Rockin33 Posts: 58
    Options

PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG..okay, so sending you a friend rqst! LOL

And on the more serious note, esp. since someone said they notice a diff. - I have SUPER UBER sensitive skin and cannot use lotion on my legs... at all. Even if I haven't shaved for a month. It burns. :-( BUT I want the supple silky.... and I HATE baby oil. It feels gross, not good.

So any for real suggestions along with the funny ones will be much applauded! and laughed at. :laugh:

Try putting a cup of oatmeal in a shallow bath and lightly scrubbing your legs. This will make your skin soft.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. I think I use less lotion then your average person though......I wonder if that is a bad thing?