P90x day 30 results-in-progress

Options
tmdugger
tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
I see some big changes in my side view...hence sticking out my tongue...I'm so immature

3433471_8805_thumb.jpg
3433471_8619_thumb.jpg
3433471_1800_thumb.jpg
3433471_2219_thumb.jpg
3433471_6059_thumb.jpg
3433471_5289_thumb.jpg
here's hopin I did it right

start weight 200.5 cw 196.5

waist from 33 to 30.5
Hips 48 to 46.5
Biceps 16.5 to 15

*edited to hopefully fix pics

Replies

• blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    good work!
  • mrsparker77
    Options
    I can see the changes too, especially in your hips :) Keep up the hard work it will be worth it. My 30 days will be up tomorrow so I will be taking pics also. I'm a little nervous, but excited all at the same time, lol...
  • Shawna0101
    Shawna0101 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am 30 days in with P90X as well just doing my first recovery week and I am noticing some nice changes too. Keep up the good work :smile:
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    omg this is awesome, well done, im looking at starting P90X on monday hopefully, i have a leg ulcer so cant bear weight on it, do u think doing the P90X will be a problem ?
  • tmdugger
    Options
    omg this is awesome, well done, im looking at starting P90X on monday hopefully, i have a leg ulcer so cant bear weight on it, do u think doing the P90X will be a problem ?

P90x is ultra intense there are lots of leg lunges and balancing on one leg. I don't think P90x would be right for you at this time if you cant bear your full weight on your leg
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    way to go! I can really see a diff! Are you doing just the p90x or something else with it?
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    wow, awesome job! are you doing the diet w/ it?
    I'm on wk 8 and haven't taken any pics, b/c i'm afraid i'm not going to see the results i seem to notice on others.
    getting discouraged (but really enjoying doing p90x, just wishing i saw more results).
  • tmdugger
    Options
    I am not doing the diet with it....Still getting great results. Hubby and I are on a budget and supplements and such are just too expensive. Take some pics!!!!! I see things in pics I don't see in the mirror
  • joshort123
    Options
    Way to go! I've had the DVD's laying around for a while bc I thought I needed to lose some weight before I started the program. Looks like April 1st will be my first date with Tony Horton!
  • mrsparker77
    Options
    This is for SarahJaneDesch, I think you should go ahead and do what you can with it. There will be parts of it that you won't be able to do, but every little bit helps. Do your best and forget the rest :)
  • mawiechel
    Options
    You go girl! Looking good!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!