Jilliam Michaels and other DVDs on sale at Target!!!

BreezysMom
BreezysMom Posts: 10
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I was at Target today and I got JM Ripped in 30. They had quite a variety of JM, Biggest Loser, Bob Harper and others and they were all $9.99.

They also has hand weights and other home exercise equipment for great prices!

Not sure how long they will be on sale but it is worth checking out if you workout at home!

Sorry I can't spell...I know it is JilliaN... :)

Replies

• Cool, I'm going right now! Have you tried any of the DVD's yet? If so, what have been ur results?
  • Cool, I'm going right now! Have you tried any of the DVD's yet? If so, what have been ur results?
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Thanks and I call her JM too....lol
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Always up for a shopping tip! Thanks!:bigsmile:
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    I've tried several of her DVDs (30-Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, Six Week 6-Pack) and have seen great results, as has my mom. (I'm 25; she's 55.) I've lost 50 pounds thus far and owe at least some of my success to Jillian's workouts!
  • No...never done them but after reading on here and other reviews all week I was excited to see them on sale because I wanted to try them out.

My hubby and I did P90X a year or so ago and while he did great I could not stand Tony....he just made me cringe. I love Jillian on BL. I would love to have her come to my home for a week and kick my families rear in gear!
This discussion has been closed.