ZUMBA

Options
Does anyone use Zumba for the WII?? and do you like it? I'm thinkin about getin it but i want to know what other people think before i go out and spend the money.

Replies

• RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and used it yesterday for the first time. I really enjoyed it, it got me sweating and was a pretty good workout. If you're looking for a game, it might not be fun, but if you're looking for something thats similar to the real live thing, then yes, buy it!
  • MoonGurl1985
    Options
    I only know one person to date that has it and she still goes to the gym with us and does Zumba at the gym.
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I ordered it, and still waiting for it to arrive. Can't wait to try it!
  • hotcouponmama
    Options
    It's pretty good but not nearly as great as a live class. I guess I don't love holding the remote the whole time. But I still get sweaty so I know it's working! :)
  • TaraLawrence11
    TaraLawrence11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just tried it today for the first time and I was sweating bullets!! I would agree that it was good as a workout but wouldnt consider it a fun game if you were wanting to just have a chill fun evening.
  • tleininger
    Options
    I have the Zumba for Kinnect....I love it!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have it and I like it but right now I've switched to the Beginners Zumba DVD...at least for the time being. I can't really tell what the psychedelic lady on the game is doing so I need to know the moves better..but that's just me. I know I sweated my butt off trying to get through the first 'class' on there though so it works!! I just have no rhythm so I'm watching the actual people for a couple days first LOL!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    i have the zumba collection basics cardio and tone but i want it for the wii!!! :D i hear its fantastic.
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have it and am certainly not fond of it.
    Did consider selling it back to gamestop, but bought it for 50 and I refuse to sell it back for 20.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I have both the Zumba DVD's and the Zumba for Wii. I find that the one for Wii with the belt makes me work harder to earn more points! I have a blast!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have and and love it. I still go to the classes at my gym but this us good for the days I can't make it to the gym. It comes with a thing you put around your waist that holds the controler.
  • hughbanksc
    hughbanksc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba Wii for about 6 weeks now. I just moved up to the intermediate level. I absolutely love it. I had on planned on doing it 3 times a week but enjoy it so much I usually do it about 5 or 6 times a week.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    whats the belly band like that comes with the game???? whats the max measurement?
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba for Kinnect....I love it!

Me to!!