wants to get my life back on track

Options
HELLO!!!

I am new here but I'm definetly not new to diets. I find that it's very hard to stay on track . Life can be very distracting. I had went on a diet a few months ago and lost 15 pounds but I ended up gaining 5 pounds back because I lost focus. So I'm hoping that this will help get me back on track. I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of healthy food. So a little at a time, Ill get back to on track and get to the weight i want. I want to lose 25 pounds. That will take me down to 160 which I havent been since high school.So I'm excited to get started and start feeling better!!!

Tabitha

Replies

• Tabbycat4567
    Options
    if anyone would like to be friends that would be great itll keep me motivated. I like meeting new people and it'll be good to have someone else who goes through the same stuggles.
    :smile:
  • skinnimini16
    Options
    hey, I'm also new and would like to get back on track! I've let myself go and it's time for a change!!
    and i would love to be a friend...we can keep each other motivated:)
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm not new to diets either and have succeeded several times but always gained the weight back(and then some), so since I've been on MFP I have changed my outlook completely. I don't diet. What I do is eat whatever I want in moderation while including more healthy foods. That has made things so much easier for me. No cravings, no binging(except on occasion), and the funny thing is that sometimes I even have a hard time reaching my calorie goal. Anyway through all the trial and error, occasional gains(TOM water booo), and sometimes just being tired, I love it here...it truly is one of the best decisions I've ever made and I congratulate you on your decision too. You will thoroughly enjoy your journey here and you will find plenty of support. So welcome to the site, you can do this, and feel free to add me if you like!:smile:
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!