Just Introducing myself :)

Options
Hey Guys!

A few weeks ago I had this realization that I was just not happy with myself and it needed to change. I can't really keep any close relationships other than with my family or my close best friends, just because I am so self conscious of my weight. I'll go out to parties, and just be unhappy because I feel like the fattest girl in the room.

I'm in my second year of college, and I really want to make the best out of my time here and the first step to that is being happy with myself.

I started working out and eating better about a month and a half ago and I feel great. I have already lost about 15 pounds! I work out 5 days a week and feel great. I even ran a 5k, which is a HUGE accomplishment. So many people have also commented on how good I look, just by losing 15 pounds!

I still want to lose about 40-45 more pounds by next semester (August), so that gives me five months! I just love how encouraging you all seem!

Here are my stats:

Starting Weight: 182
Current Weight:165
Goal Weight: 120
Height: 5'2

Good Luck on all of your goals!

S

Replies

• rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you. You are doing exactly what you need to do to feel good about yourself. It takes some people years to get there.
  • Nomoregut
    Nomoregut Posts: 39
    Options
    Good Luck and doing this you are a part of your way to your goal
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Good luck sweetie! College years are amazing, make sure you are making the most of the opportunity you've been given! And congrats on the 5k.. running is so addicting!!!!!

You can do this!
  • jenahuber
    Options
    Good for you!

Your dedication is awesome! Hope I can stay as focused as you are!
  • MisstheMidwest
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    You will do great! A 5k! really? Thats awesome. You can do anything!
    You started laying the foundation, just continue building!
    Were all here to help each other. Feel free to add me if you want.
    Good Luck.