Last mini goal reached! On to goal! (Pics)

Options
MusicalMe
MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
As you can see from my signature at the bottom, I have set myself mini goals to achieve along my journey. This week, after a month long plateau, I lost 3.5 pounds and reached my last mini goal...weighing less than my husband. :happy: That is the last of my mini goals and I am now on to my last 23.9 pounds! I was feeling very frustrated, but after my weigh in today I have a new burst of energy and determination to get this done!

Here is my progress over the last 14 1/2 months (my before picture was taken a couple months before I actually started losing weight):
BnACollage.jpg

ETA: Sorry it's so small...I don't know how to make it bigger without distorting the images. The pictures, in respective order, are as follows: Start weight: 264.4, down 50.1 pounds, down 62.2 pounds, down 71 pounds, down 80.2 pounds and down 91.5 pounds.

Replies

• SheDiesel
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!!:happy:
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!! This is so encouraging!!! Your pictures really do tell a story on their own. What type of monitor are you using....I see it on your arm in some of your pics. I am looking to invest in one, but not sure which one.

CONGRATS!!! Keep up the good work!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! keep up the good work you are almost there. The pictures are turly inspiering :)
  • lilcrittert
    lilcrittert Posts: 105
    Options
    Awesome! What an inspiration to all of us!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You've done an amazing job and obviously been determined to reach each goal. Keep up the terrific work!
  • hairspray74
    Options
    that is awesome!!! a great inspiration!!!
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    awesome journey! keep up the good work
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was so excited as well when I finally weighed less than my husband, WTG!!!!!
  • muststaymotivated
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • ari_27
    ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow, all i can say is CONGRATULATIONS!! Well-deserved, you've obviously been working hard!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You're in the home stretch! Congrats!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job! good luck on shedding those last lbs. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That's what I call DETERMINATION! Way to power through your plateau...that's my struggle right now! :wink:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! You look wonderful!!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look great!
  • sarah211086
    sarah211086 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Well done. You look great, now you are on the home straight and you will reach your goal weight before you knoww it! :)
  • supico1
    supico1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    wow!! what a progress. You really are an inspiration.
  • hairspray74
    Options
    is that a bodybugg on your arm?
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!