You know you wanna help.....

Options
JEK717
JEK717 Posts: 1,497
Okay everyone i have a BIG research paper coming up, an annotated bibliography due in two weeks and i need some help. My paper is going to be on the government and how it is changing to be more controlling. My research paper has to be based on a theme in the book He, She, and It by Marge Piercy(if anyone has read that) and i would love it if anyone knows of any books, articles, movies or anything else that i should check out to help me with my sources..i would really appreciate it. Thanks:)

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    No! Do your own work!
  • Wildflower3475
    Wildflower3475 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, was that necessary! I think she was just asking for some help on her research. I hope you were joking.
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    1984 & Brave New World :P

Not really helpful but good novels none the less.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Of course I was joking. What kind of jerk would say that seriously?
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    1984 & Brave New World :P

Not really helpful but good novels none the less.

Lol, good call!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just took a sec to google "He, She and It research" and found this http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~kfowler/ssfpiercyq.html

It's a bunch of discussion questions, but many of them reference different works that you might be able to use. Saw Blade Runner referenced in there which was interesting.

Anyways, I have a BA in English so if you really get stuck on something feel free to send me a message.
  • JEK717
    Options
    Just took a sec to google "He, She and It research" and found this http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~kfowler/ssfpiercyq.html

It's a bunch of discussion questions, but many of them reference different works that you might be able to use. Saw Blade Runner referenced in there which was interesting.

Anyways, I have a BA in English so if you really get stuck on something feel free to send me a message.

OMG dont EVER mention Blade Runner again..pleaseeeee....that has to be one of the dumbest and most boring movies of all times. Really BA..whoa thanks....i am sure i will need some help.

Just finished reading the roller coaster book and now we have to discuss it in our research paper..fun fun:)
  • JEK717
    Options
    What!...........there are NO history and government junkies out there with books and movies and crazy articles for me????? NONE AT ALL. I dont expect you to do my work, just need some ideas where to look:)