26 year old female with 15-20 pounds to lose! :)

Options
Hello!!!
I'm hoping to connect with others who are ready to MOTIVATE each other to finally reach our goal weight!! I am ready to GET THIS DONE, and finally be at my 'happy weight'....I REALLY believe that a lot of our success has to do with staying positive, and motivating others!!
I wish you all a fabulous weekend!!!
Toodles!

Replies

• chic_mama_25
    Options
    Same here!
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    welcome, you are right it's all about staying positive :) best of luck
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm actually proud to say now... I am a 26 year old female with 15-20 pounds to lose myself and it's been a fun journey! I previously needed to lose 25-35.. and now I'm in your category! Let's keep each other motivated to get to that maintenance phase!! Have great weekend also!
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    I agree!!!! Let's do this once and for all!!!:wink:
  • weighs2much
    Options
    Me to!! Im up for some girl motivation! you can add me as a friend if you want! we can share secrets!
  • fanullona
    fanullona Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    me too! let's do this!!
  • weighs2much
    Options
    I love your goal timeline! we gotta reward ourselves!!! keep it up!
  • tammysebesta
    Options
    I think this is a great way to talk to others who need support. I hope that the weekend goes well, it is so easy to lose your good habits in just two days.
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    :D Great to have you long for the run!

Best of luck, and keep it up!
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HiI am right there with I need all the motivation I can get I work shift work so I struggle with keeping on track. Add me if you would like the more ppl the better.

Oh and welcome to MFP its great !!!!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Its amazing how many people are in the 'same boat' as we are....see, we AREN'T ALONE in this weight loss journey!!! The key is to stay positive and help each other....think how FABUOUS we'll feel if we just stick with it!!!! :)
    The more we know, the more support we have, the more positive we are, the QUICKER we'll see what we have been wanting to see in the mirror!! :)
    Good luck ladies, we can do this!!!
    Toodles!
  • Operachk19
    Operachk19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelby, I am exactly in your boat too. (although my birthday is tomorrow, so I guess then I'll be 27... sad!) I'm just getting started, so I would love to add some friends to help keep motivated. Yay!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm in your boat....26 yrs old with 20 pounds to go LOL

Add me for extra support :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome, and good luck. mfp is great for motivation and support. feel free to add me :)
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I hope you all are having a FABULOUS evening...(or whatever time it may be where you are..) :) Because of the support from you I had an AMAZING day today!!! Cheers to an even BETTER tomorrow!! :)
    Sweet dreams!
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    No time like the present TO GET IT DONE. You have a great attitude and will be at your goal. This is a great place to find motivation! Have a wonderful weekend! I added you .
  • linmill11
    linmill11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in this category as well! I'm 28 and would like to lose about 15-18 lbs and having a hard time sticking with anything I start! I'd love more friends and more motivation!!!
  • hannahbaby417
    Options
    This is exactly how I feel. I'm in the same boat. I'm 20 years old and I have about 20 pounds to lose...I'd love to be friends with y'all : )