I'm excited!

Options
Baby steps, I know, but I just ordered the PolarF6 HRM!! I've been reading reviews from where I ordered it about the transmitter, but it comes with one and i guess I'll just use that one until the battery dies and then buy the fabric transmitter (the more comfy one) ! I'm hoping this will give me a more accurate number on my calories burned! I'm suppose to get it Monday...I'll let you all know:smile:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Baby steps, I know, but I just ordered the PolarF6 HRM!! I've been reading reviews from where I ordered it about the transmitter, but it comes with one and i guess I'll just use that one until the battery dies and then buy the fabric transmitter (the more comfy one) ! I'm hoping this will give me a more accurate number on my calories burned! I'm suppose to get it Monday...I'll let you all know:smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    that is exciting! I need to start researching b/c I'd really like to have one, but don't know the first thing about them. Go figure.
  • chelle1717
    chelle1717 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is the HRM I have and I love it! Enjoy!
  • clewliss
    Options
    that is exciting! I need to start researching b/c I'd really like to have one, but don't know the first thing about them. Go figure.
    I've been reading up on it and reading reviews and also asked on here and this is the one most recommended! I don't know that much about them either, but I like the accuracy that everyone says they are getting from it! Maybe you can tell Santa:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll be sure to check that one out...Here comes my list, Santa! :wink:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

You're going to love it! Once I got mine it really helped me stay on track!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Ooohh! I am about to order a Polar HRM too ... trying to decide which one to get. I'm thinking the F6, but I didn't know it didn't have a fabric chest strap.... I'll have to look into it more. I'm excited to get one because I feel like I've been guessing too much about how many calories I'm burning.....

Congratulations! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • clewliss
    Options
    Ooohh! I am about to order a Polar HRM too ... trying to decide which one to get. I'm thinking the F6, but I didn't know it didn't have a fabric chest strap.... I'll have to look into it more. I'm excited to get one because I feel like I've been guessing too much about how many calories I'm burning.....

Congratulations! :happy: :happy: :happy:

From what I can gather, it comes with a rubber chest strap, but the fabric is suppose to be more comfy!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I hardly notice my Polar strap. I mean, there have been days I've forgot I was even wearing it.
    I like it cause since it IS rubber I can just wipe it clean...cause it DOES get sweaty.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Yeah ... I'm thinking with as much as I sweat = drops of sweat flying off my hair!! (EWW!!) I need something that will stay in place and that won't get too nasty. Maybe the rubber one will be better for me.