Anyone from Minnesota?

Options
Taneil27
Taneil27 Posts: 253
I'd love to meet new people! I don't have much of a support system, other than my wonderful friends here on MFP. It would be nice to meet others who live nearby that share similar goals! :wink:

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm from a SE suburb of St. Paul. I've been on MFP since last November. I've lost about 20lbs here and 50 or so before that. I love it here and have met so many wonderful people that are better than any support system I've EVER had anywhere else in my life!

I enjoy working out. That's the easy part for me. I also enjoy eating. That's the challenging part. :)

I'll shoot a friend request over to you!
    Dave
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    I am! South of Lakeville about 10 miles! I'll send you a request!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am!!! :smile: I live in the western suburbs of minneapolis.
    ...but I'm moving to florida at the end of this month...it will be a huge change after living in minnesota my entire life!
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    I am not from MN, but lived in Minneapolis for 3 years.
  • Taneil27
    Options
    Yup, I'm from a SE suburb of St. Paul. I've been on MFP since last November. I've lost about 20lbs here and 50 or so before that. I love it here and have met so many wonderful people that are better than any support system I've EVER had anywhere else in my life!

I enjoy working out. That's the easy part for me. I also enjoy eating. That's the challenging part. :)

I'll shoot a friend request over to you!
    Dave

:happy: Nice to meet you Dave! I love it here too, the people here are incredible! I joined MFP about a month ago, and have lost 4 lbs. Before that I was stuck at the same stubborn weight for over 6 months. I :heart: it!
  • Taneil27
    Options
    I am!!! :smile: I live in the western suburbs of minneapolis.
    ...but I'm moving to florida at the end of this month...it will be a huge change after living in minnesota my entire life!

Nice to meet you! That's funny... because I was actually thinking about moving to Florida too! As crazy as it sounds.... I think I'd actually miss living here! Good luck on your move!
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    bump
    Currently living in Waconia and I commute to Eagan. People here give me funny looks about the commute, but 50 minutes is better than the 2 hour commute in Phoenix.
  • hovex031
    hovex031 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yessir I am! Born and raised in the small town of Roseau! I just joined a couple of weeks ago and I too am looking for a support system.