TWEENERS 10/24 CHECK IN...

Options
Don't forget to check in on Friday-I'll post the results for this week.

Let me know what you've lost, and how you did on the challenges...

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to check in on Friday-I'll post the results for this week.

Let me know what you've lost, and how you did on the challenges...
  • chrissyh
    Options
    :love: :happy: :wink: :tongue: :blushing:
  • singcoz528
    Options
    yaaaayyy dairy!:drinker:
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I've done great!!! I've had my water everyday, my greens everyday except one, and had my dairy everyday. Hey Chissy, where did everyone go. There are only what 4 or 5 of us now. I haven't seen Fitnesschick either.

Hope everone has a great night.:flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I've done so-so. But I blame it on being flat broke at the moment. :ohwell: Tomorrow is payday for me so time for another trip to the store for some big-time shopping. I'm probably only getting about half of the servings I should a day, for the dairy. I've totally overcome any kind of water problem I had before and the greens, well, can't seem to get enough cucumbers this week. What's up with that?
  • singcoz528
    Options
    I did awesome this week! I had at least 2-3 servings of dairy every day and all 64 oz of water. There was 1 day I didn't eat anything green though :frown:

But I lost 3 pounds this week!!!:bigsmile:

I feel terrific! :love:

I LOVE these challenges...They let me know where I need improvement and when I'm doing okay. Thanks tweeners!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Here is who I had respond that was going to contine or joined the Tweeners...

nellienell12
    MsNewBooty
    chrissyh
    cyberswitch
    disobedientmeek
    christelpistol
    abjones80
    OomarianneoO
    fitness_chick
    singcoz528
    Benson
    lcbark43

Check in today - let us know how you've done with Greens, Dairy and Water and if you'd had a loss since last week.....

I did great with Water and Dairy everyday but missed 2 days of Greens!

Who's up for creating the next challenge........
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I've done great!!! I've had my water everyday, my greens everyday except one, and had my dairy everyday. Hey Chissy, where did everyone go. There are only what 4 or 5 of us now. I haven't seen Fitnesschick either.

Hope everone has a great night.:flowerforyou:

You are the bomb!!!:explode:
    :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I've done so-so. But I blame it on being flat broke at the moment. :ohwell: Tomorrow is payday for me so time for another trip to the store for some big-time shopping. I'm probably only getting about half of the servings I should a day, for the dairy. I've totally overcome any kind of water problem I had before and the greens, well, can't seem to get enough cucumbers this week. What's up with that?

I went to the grocery store quickly and only bought cucumbers that were green so my greens are low at the moment. I will have salad at lunch. I love cucumbers!!!

At least we can get water from the faucet on those non-grocery days!:blushing:

i have really had to force the dairy - it's funny how these challenges really are making me more aware of what I'm eating.

You're doing great!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I did awesome this week! I had at least 2-3 servings of dairy every day and all 64 oz of water. There was 1 day I didn't eat anything green though :frown:

But I lost 3 pounds this week!!!:bigsmile:

I feel terrific! :love:

I LOVE these challenges...They let me know where I need improvement and when I'm doing okay. Thanks tweeners!

You did fantastic - didn't you also have tests going on - hope they went well - I am impressed with your determination!:smile:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Just joined part way through the week - but was successful for greens and dairy - water uh.. not so much. I will try harder this week. Currently I am showing a one lb loss. I need to get my body moving more. That's my problem. Oh that and keeping out of the cookies!! Have a great weekend.
    Heather
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Just joined part way through the week - but was successful for greens and dairy - water uh.. not so much. I will try harder this week. Currently I am showing a one lb loss. I need to get my body moving more. That's my problem. Oh that and keeping out of the cookies!! Have a great weekend.
    Heather

Must drink water....must drink water....you are getting very sleepy...must drink water..........
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Hey Benson - look at our tickers - both of our goals are 90# loss

Just weighed - I weight about 45 minutes after getting out of bed....down 2 pounds this week! last week was 2.8 but my goal is 1.5 per week. I am so excited...this challenge really helps keep me on track - thank you girls!
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    ok...I also just joined midweek, but I did manage to keep up with my water (and then some) and I added dairy to my food rotation. My problem was with the greens. While I did get some vegi's in with some of my frozen Healthy Choice/Smart One's Lunches...and I had some on my whole wheat pizza I had last night, but I never really had a salad or anything. It's not that I don't like it...I love a good salad, I just didn't have it handy for me to eat? I'll carry that challenge over to next week for myself.

As far as my progess...my weigh in day is Weds. and as of Weds...I was down 1.5 lbs. So yay! :drinker:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Way to go chrissy now I just woke up and am behind at work!!!! Really though I am drinking water. Thanks for that. I have lost the same 5 lbs so often they are like boomerang lbs! New challenge for self - NO MORE GAINING AND THAT'S THAT!!!
    water
    greens
    dairy
    vitamin
    move body
    Tonight I am going to Boston Pizza with a friend (skinny beotch) and I will have the Spinach salad with dressing on the side - hold the garlic toast while she enjoys her favourite Boston Royal. I can and I will do it!!!!

Way back when; I had a goal to lose 25 lbs by my bday but since that's only about 3 1/2 wks I am changing that goal to 5-8 lbs Bummer but to be positive about it, that will be 35 lbs or so less than the same time last year. Now to just stay on that stupid wagon!!! It really is harder the older you get.

Am taking laptop home to "stay connected" over the weekend.

Heather
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Sounds like singcoz528 you are the champion this week....sooooo Sunday post a new Tweeners 10/26 thread and challenge us...........

I will be very sporadic this weekend on the computer - going out of town, son playing in a baseball tournament-but I'll try to check in each day.

Happy Friday Tweener!

Great job everyone!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i think i missed ONE day.
  • singcoz528
    Options
    wOOt!

Yea I did have midterms all week and I did good on those too! Straight A's except in Math...I hate math...I have a B in that which is good for me lol.

wOOt!

Everyone did awesome this week! I'm gonna see if maybe next week we can do something with moving and exercising! Any suggestions?

wOOt!
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    singcoz528- Congratulations!!! I can't think of anything exercise related. I haven't been working out, :grumble: just eating right.

chriselpistol- Good job for the week!:smile:

Chrissy- Have fun with your family. Good luck to your son's team. Be good.

Benson- Welcome!:flowerforyou: I had a hard time with water and still didn't do great during the water week challenge. For me, I have to have a cup with a straw. And my bottle is equal to 4 glasses. So 2 of those and I'm done for the day. You'll get better.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

lcbark43- At least you had something green. That's all we're trying to get is something green from a fruit of veggie. Something is better than nothing. And welcome!!:flowerforyou:

Everyone else, have a great week.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Congrats singcoz528! With everything you've got going on right now, you still managed to keep up with the challenges and exercising too. :flowerforyou:

And speaking of grades, how would you grade yourselves so far?

My grades for the challenges so far goes like this...

A+ .............. Water
    B+ .............. Greens
    D- ............... Dairy

I didn't do so well this week, but will be striving for A's in everything next week. *sigh* Hubby finally comes home tomorrow night and I'll be able to get back on track with everything. This has been a looooong week. :ohwell:

BTW - something workout related does sound good for next weeks challenge *hint-hint* :wink: