My last struggle, I want to get out of my 14's

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Kelly. I have battled with weight loss my entire lifetime. I did it the easy way by popping pills ( TRIMSPA ) about 13 years ago where I lost about 50 lbs. I have kept off what I lost but I AM STUCK!!! I now am looking to get out of my size 14's that have remained in my life for way too long. I look okay, I love working out but have my lazy days...sometimes too often. I also like to binge, sometimes "too often." I go up and down on diet programs...you guessed right sometimes, "too often!" I NOW, WANT OUT!!!

I am 5ft1 at around 150 give or take on good or bad days.... I have my stomach or pouch leftover to lose, the hips and of course BEHIND. I am willing to use this site so I do not have to go on anymore crash diets...they work, but you gain it right back!!!

Anyone willing to help, please feel free to message me. Thank you!!!

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I started MFP last summer in size 14/16 and am now a lovely size 8 :happy: You will get there! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You can do it.! When I started I was a tight 14. I can wear my 12's now...and a few 10's. I am not where I need to be at this time, but I know I will get there..you will too! I had surgery on my ovaries, and have 3 kiddos! I still have a major pouch to work on getting down!
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    I am also fighting to get past these size 14s! feel free to add me!
  • Princess5125
    Princess5125 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this site and am in the same exact spot you are! I love working out but definitely have my bad days and I get lazy. I have been on differnent diets my whole life and cant ever ever get to where I want to be because I cheat. I am truly hoping this will help me out!! Please ecourage me. I teach middle school special education so I am always working or exhausted:happy...I am only 5'1 and weight about 155. I am hoping to get down to 130. Wish me luck :)