Would like some friends who are working with 1200 calories

Options
Just want to see what you guys are doing with open diaries :) thanks!

Replies

• Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Im on 1200 calories per day and have open diary, I have to avoid gluten now, so it's been a bit of struggle for me, I tend to eat lots of rice cakes with peanut butter to make up for feeling deprived of not having bread and pasta lol. But feel free to add me if you like!
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to make mine open. but willing to share! Suggestions?
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I know I don't have the healthiest diet, but maybe you can get a few ideas...
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    1200 right here!! You are welcome to peek at my diary :)
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi me 2...Think mines open to friends only thou...
  • dawn454
    dawn454 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 as well! :smile:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Feel free to check mine out... maybe not my dinner tonight though ;) feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • nseuell
    nseuell Posts: 110
    Options
    1200 as well but usually I exercise so I can have more! :ohwell:
  • megganwinland
    Options
    I am also on the 1200 calorie band wagon. And my diary is open! feel free to take a look!
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Feel free to add me and/or stalk my diary! =)
  • AussieFirebird
    AussieFirebird Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mines open to friends - feel free to add me! :happy:
  • mpj485
    mpj485 Posts: 15
    Options
    I just started 1200 this week, my diary is open so feel free to add me and take a look. It has actually been easier than I thought. I eat lots of veggies and have fish often.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i'm at 1250, but always want to have more so i exercise daily.

my diary is open to friends (please add me if you'd like) and i cook (or at least assemble) nearly every meal, although i've been trying some prepared foods lately to help as i transition from eating *everything* i wanted to eating just what i need (so hard!!)

just be warned if you check my diary, i do choose to regularly spend some calories on wine : just haven't been ready to give that up, but about to start tapering down ;)
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm on about 1240 and it's open. I make all my meals at home, and most of my snacks, so hopefully you'll get some ideas.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to make mine open. but willing to share! Suggestions?

food tab/settings/scroll to bottom of page and put "friends only" or "public"
  • Kessiexo
    Kessiexo Posts: 11
    Options
    I have to avoid gluten now, so it's been a bit of struggle for me, I tend to eat lots of rice cakes with peanut butter to make up for feeling deprived of not having bread and pasta lol. But feel free to add me if you like!

You dont have to feel deprived! There are gluten free substitues for bread and pasta!
  • ashey1
    ashey1 Posts: 36
    Options
    mine is 1200 :)