Hello

Options
lft39
lft39 Posts: 1 Member
Hi i heard about the site and thought i would try it . i have tried so many things to lose weight with no luck. please help me get started?:cry:

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Hi there! We are close in age so I thought I'd say hey...feel free to add me as a friend. I think we all need lots of support while we're trying to get healthy...I know it really helps me!

Ellen
  • xvitaxmortex
    Options
    know what? i didnt start losig weight until i got on here. counting every single calorie has helped me so much, its cool cuz you can find just about every kind of food or its eazy to build a food of your own. what works is that you see every calorie that you are consuming, after a while you see it almost as money.. do you really want to spend 540 on lets say an arby's fish sandwhich? etc.. it works if you do the math.. calories in and calories out.. commit to it and do it.. even on those days you dont feel like doing it commit to the want to do it.. =) i've lost 40 lbs so far since i started and i'm loving it. if you need help let me know!!!
  • olnavy_niu
    olnavy_niu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HEY!!! I've been on this site for about a month now I just never introduced myself! So far I'm down 3lbs and that is because I took a week off (mid-terms). I hope to be down 2 more by next week, I am busting my butt in the gym. I started losing weight when I was 50lbs heavier. Now I am looking to lose 20 more or so. I hope to have the success with counting calories, I love the app, it does come in handy, esp if you have a busy schedule or a socialite like myself! Wish you all success on your weighloss journey!
  • Simone1970
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on MFP for almost 2 weeks and I've lost 2.5 lbs. Love this site! It has helped me stay accountable for what I eat. Also has taught me a lot about myself and my habits. Important to have a network of friends who can give you support. I'll send you a friend request. Wishing you the best of luck!

Simone
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been great for motivation and support. Tracking EVERYTHING I eat has helped me a lot. If you are honest about what you eat this site is great. I started tracking every single thing I eat even if it is just one or two stolen fries or a couple of chips and WOW those things add up! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some support! Good luck with your weight loss