Biggest Loser DVDs

rskidmore
rskidmore Posts: 212
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone tried the DVDs? How should I log calories burned until I get a heart rate monitor? High Impact?

What have your experiences been like with these DVDs?

Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    I don't have an answer for you, but I'm totally jealous of your amazing cheekbones!
  • We have lots of the biggest loser DVD's and i used them for my first 30lb loss, before changing to P90.

They are classed as high impact aerobics, you should work on 450-600 calories per hour depending on how hard you push (just be honest),they are usually in 3-4 levels which you increase every couple of weeks, which will depend on which DVD you are using.

They are great, and very easy to follow, i started with 'boot camp' 4 times a week, and then 'weight loss yoga' once a week and 'last chance workout' once a week and one rest day and followed this for 8 weeks, and they really worked for us.

Don't think Bob or Jillian will make it easy, they are as bad on DVD as on the TV..........

Good luck
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    I had the Weight Loss Yoga DVD hiding in my cabinet for ages and finally got it out today...it is harder than the yoga class I've taken at my gym! I logged the yoga using the "hatha yoga" option on MFP...would like to try the boot camp dvds as well...
This discussion has been closed.