My success so far :)

Options
AllyS7
AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
Hey all. I love reading people's success stories and despite my modest personality. I thought I'd be brave and post some photos.

I started this journey after some of my darling high school students (and fellow teachers) kept asking if I was pregnant. Which at the time was a sensitive subject because my husband and I have been having difficulties in that department.

Anywho, it was New Years and I decided I was going to run a half marathon for my resolution. So I started training and loved it!

Gosh I look miserable in the first photo...

Photo5-3.jpg

Photoon2011-03-19at08254-1-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! You look amazing and those abs are rockin!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Wow great job there ! you look amazing
  • Venicebound
    Options
    Congrats to you!!

Thank you for posting that encouraging photo! I am new to this site today and my goal is 20 lbs of weight loss. I appreciate you sharing as you have helped inspire me!

Well done!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    1st off - congrats on an amazing change, not only do you look great, but you look happy! I do hair and one of my clients asked if i was prego too. ugh, not the best moment for me. So that boosted me to change my life. Sometimes all we need is an awkward moment to push us to make huge life changes. Great job, keep up the fantastic work!
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    God job!
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!!!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your tummy looks great. My mom gets asked that all the time but for some reason will not do anything about it. Thanks for sharing.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you look great! that is awesome! very inspiring!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great job! :) You look amazing. Grats on your loss!
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow!

That's one of the best testimonys to living healthy that I can point to. It looks like you're ahead of your schedule as well!

PS

Your avatar freaks me out.
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation, you have done wonderful :)
  • ari_27
    ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations ! you look great..all your hard work is obviously paying off, it's amazing to see the changes, particularly in the face, etc :) great job
  • suehirschberg
    Options
    You look wonderful :) What a wonderful feeling that must be. Hoping I will be posting something similar soon.
    Tracker does make it so much easier. Congrats keep up the good work
  • cmoichantal
    Options
    What an inspiration you are, but tell me, do you just jog or did you joint a gym and follow a fitness program?
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... Did you run your 1/2 Marathon yet? I'm currently training for my very first one myself and would love to hear your thoughts.... :-)
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome! what have you been doing to get it off?
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats! hard work pays off.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You have really been working hard...and it show! I love your smile in the second pic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!