Hi every body!!!

NEREYDA82
NEREYDA82 Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: Hello everyone Iv been a member for about 4 months now and I have lost a little over 20 Ibs. but I cant seem to get rid of my fat in my lower abdomen. I cant seem to loose any inches in that area. Does any one know of some good exercise to tone up your lower abdomen? If so please let me know I need to get rid of the and the love handles too.

Replies

• :smile: Hello everyone Iv been a member for about 4 months now and I have lost a little over 20 Ibs. but I cant seem to get rid of my fat in my lower abdomen. I cant seem to loose any inches in that area. Does any one know of some good exercise to tone up your lower abdomen? If so please let me know I need to get rid of the and the love handles too.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Jillian Michaels does reverse crunches for the pooch down there - rather than lifting your shoulders, put your legs up and lift your hips

Not sure if that's great instruction but I know I feel it when I'm doing them in the shred
  • Wow I hope to have lost 20 pounds in four months! Congrats! Howd you do it?
    For the way low abdomen I hear its good to do leg lifts. Lay flat on yourback and lift your legs together about 6- 8 inches from the ground, seperate the legs, bring them back together, then lower but not al the way to the floor... My mom has always done these and has never had a 'pooch'... HTH!
This discussion has been closed.