NSV- Back in my old jeans!

Options
becca0211
becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and ended up with jeans in a range of sizes. Over the last 18 months I gained enough weight that I had to buy new, bigger jeans this fall. But last night I wore a pair of my old jeans when I went out!!!!

Replies

• gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    That's so great! Congrats!
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    That's great! I love the feeling of getting back into my old jeans! Congratulations!!
  • willdrea1
    willdrea1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I love that feeling, too! My old jeans...well all of my jeans now are sagging. Not sexy! I need new jeans, but not yet. I want to reach my first goal.

4669910.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • gallegosmagaly
    Options
    Congrats on ur achievement keep at it
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have lots of clothes waiting for me, too! I lost almost 50 pounds about 5 years ago and let 30 creep back on. Down 11 now, on my way back down. I can't wait to wear some of my favorite "before" clothes, too!!!
  • StaceyZombie
    StaceyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yay!! That's the best feeling!! I bought some jeans on clearance in my goal size that I just can't wait to slip into by the end of the summer :-)
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, thats totally awesome:)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!