Couch to 5K ap question

Options
I have been on the site daily and now I am starting my running adventure. I wanted to add the ap to my iPhone. Problem is there are two aps, One is made by Felt Tip and the other by Bluefin. Anyone use either of these and know which one is better? The are the same price and have the same rating.

Replies

• FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I used the one by Felt Tip. I loved it!! It tells you when to run when to walk when you are half way....you can play your music at the same time. I found it so easy to follow this way! good luck!!
  • goldspaula
    goldspaula Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm using C25k Lite. But I don't think it's offered anymore. It's awesome and it was free which is always good. I downloaded the thing six months ago and just started it yesterday!! Good luck with your training.
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    I used the bluefin version. I'm sure it lets you do all the same things as the felt tip version.
    Bluefin has GPS tracking and its on built in music player so you can easily skip tracks while your running.

Personally I think the bluefin version looks a lot cleaner and is easier to navigate but that could just be personal preference.

Anyhoo, good luck :)
  • Lyndilou78
    Lyndilou78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use the lite version as well. I love it, it lets me know when to walk, when to run, the halfway points and when I have a minute left. I just finished week 4 and I don't think I could have done it without this app. Good luck!