PMS trouble?

Options
I'm 20ish days in and have been doing great! No bad days, no cheating, etc... For the past 3 days, no loss at all, not an ounce. I should be starting my period next week. Is this normal for PMS time? To not be able to lose? Or even to gain a little?

Replies

• Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I always actually GAIN up to 3 lbs during my TOM. But the good news is that I lose it all right after the first two or three days. So, I take it in stride. My bigger problem is fighting the cravings. Ugh... :grumble:
  • miss_melissa_
    Options
    Yes, 100% normal. I always gain during my period. After a few days tho, it all goes away. Just keep eating healthy and drink lots and lots of water.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Yes, totally normally. Lots and lots of water and you should be fine!
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    Just control most of the urges and don't weigh yourself. It's ok to give in reasonably so you don't binge one day. If you start craving something take a step back and think about it before you eat it. Will you be happy with yourself? But gaining during your TOM is normal and for most inevitable. So just stay motivated.
  • k_b_fit
    k_b_fit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the exact same thing. thanks for posting!
  • katiemeridien
    Options
    It's my TOM and I've become a monster. I plan on not weighing myself for a couple of days...
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    It's my TOM and I've become a monster. I plan on not weighing myself for a couple of days...

EXACTLY!! hahaha... me too... my poor boyfriend is just opening the bedroom door, throwing the heating pad at me along with a few dark chocolate squares and running off. :explode: