Progress check! *pics*

Options
That_Girl
That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
So...the first pictures are of myself last summer. My husband and I were starting P90X...it is an awesome program. It didn't help me lose weight though. Probably because I still ate like a cow. However, I did tone up! I want to get back to it soon.

oldmecollage.jpg

And April 1, 2011 :smile: 27 pounds lighter (or more because I don't know exactly how much I weighed up there...Maybe 210? Not sure. The scale was my enemy).

bodycollage.jpg

I can't wait to have another pic up here of 30 MORE lbs gone! SO MOTIVATING!

Replies

• djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It's only showing 2 pics the 3rd is cut off. The difference is amazing! Keep up the good work! I love when people put up before and after pics, I find them insperational.
  • aaronbyard
    Options
    Nice work!
  • That_Girl
    Options
    Yea, I won't make the pics smaller...it loses something when done. Just right click and chose "view image" and you'll see the whole thing. Just be sure to back arrow to get back to the post. :smile:

But thanks!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Great job !!! You look great ;}
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are looking great. You defiantely can see a difference. You may not be losing the weight but I betcha you lost a lot of inches. Keep it up. :smile:
  • That_Girl
    Options
    Wow!!! You are looking great. You defiantely can see a difference. You may not be losing the weight but I betcha you lost a lot of inches. Keep it up. :smile:

Oh I am losing weight now. That was then...I thought I said that? Before MFP I was doing p90x and wasn't losing. Now I've lost 27 pounds.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work and CONGRATS on your success so far! :)
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job. You look wonderful.
  • gallegosmagaly
    Options
    Congrats you look fantastic. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!