Boobs

Options

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Like a couple of tires slowly losing air and going flat. Not likin it!

Me too! I've got the old ball in a sock thing going on right now. I never was very big, in fact I used to joke that if my boobs were in proportion to my butt, I wouldn't be able to drive!!!!! I started out as a C cup and now I'm a small B. Bummer.:cry:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    4 inches around and 2 cup sizes (DDD - D).......I am soooo hoping for more (I see no need for that much breast)....now if they would just be pre-breastfeeding perky I would be all set!!...LOL but I think I will need surgical intervention for that.
  • sbranaghan
    sbranaghan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I went from a C to almost an A now :sad:
    I want some new boobies.... they aren't so pretty anymore!!!!!!
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose them completely!

LMAO. :)
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    I was a 36 C when I started, and now I wear a 34B, it's so depressing....my poor boobs look terrible, but my butt looks great! Can't have it all I guess :)
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Ok. So I know I was a 36A for a long time, then I became a 36B about 3 years ago. Now it seems that I'm back to the 36A?! I have no idea though. I don't want to know until I reach my goal weight and pray they look big ish instead of small compared to my torso! Best of luck to all A's and B's out there!

Same. Last place to gain. I'll be soon back into 36A cups. I hope. I prefer them to be on the small side.
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yeah mine have gotten wayy smaller in the month ive been on here, easily one or two cup sizes. It sucks because the only good thing about being overweight was the amazing sized boobs that came with it, looks like i'm going back to an A :(
  • 100poundstolose
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose them completely!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    When I lost the baby weight after having my daughter my boobs disappeared completely. I mean like 32AAA. Before pregnancy I was like a 34B.

So I got a boob job! Awesome now when I lose weight my boobs stay the same ;)
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I hope you dont mind me saying but Men like boobs in all sizes so don't fret too much about it. Just concentrate on looking and feeling better.
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    How much weight did you (ladies) lose off your boobs?

I'm a 40D right now

I started at a 42H, I lost almost 100lbs and am now a 40D, but they have been a 40D for awhile. Be prepared to loose around a cup size if not more. It may not happen but for most people that is the first place you loose weight. I love my boobs too I hope they don't go smaller than they are now but i am so much happier now that they are smaller than they were ha
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have gone from an A to a AAA. Not bad for a bloke.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Like a couple of tires slowly losing air and going flat. Not likin it!

Me too! I've got the old ball in a sock thing going on right now. I never was very big, in fact I used to joke that if my boobs were in proportion to my butt, I wouldn't be able to drive!!!!! I started out as a C cup and now I'm a small B. Bummer.:cry:
    Sadly this is me too...I've gone from a 40DD to a 36D but they aren't pretty ...
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    When I lost the baby weight after having my daughter my boobs disappeared completely. I mean like 32AAA. Before pregnancy I was like a 34B.

So I got a boob job! Awesome now when I lose weight my boobs stay the same ;)
    \

Are you happy with them? My husband promised me a boob job when i hit my goal weight. I am excited but nervous
  • 100poundstolose
    Options
    I hope you dont mind me saying but Men like boobs in all sizes so don't fret too much about it. Just concentrate on looking and feeling better.

That is true!
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 34C losing 20lbs
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was a 34FF and 13 stone. Then when I lost weight before, (without MFP, & I put it all back on) I got down to 10 stone and was a size 32FF, so basically i went down a back size and half a cup size (it goes down half a cup size with every back size). But now I am 13.5 stone and a 36G :-( really cant wait to go down!!
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    It all depends on where your body gains and loses its weight. I gradually lost 12 pounds before joining MFP, and my cup size never changed. I've lost 10 more pounds since being on here, and again, no change. I gain and lose quickly in my thighs and butt, but my boobs seem to be fairly independent of my weight. Good luck, it's something I worry about too. I think I'd miss them more than my hubby would, lol.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I have gone from an A to a AAA. Not bad for a bloke.

:laugh:
  • wanttogetskinny
    Options
    Well I was always a 32B, for years before my weight gain. Then I went up to a 34D. So I'm HOPING to stay somewhere between the two.....but not go below a B cup. I like my boobs :)