Options

Replies

• chic_mama_25
    Options
    see below fo my answer to make sense! sorry new to the boards x
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was shocked at first when I started losing. I didn't lose any (it seemed anyway) in my boobs, but then all of a sudden.... yep, every bra started getting big! Not sure exactly what happened, but I'm really liking that they are smaller. It's easier to work out plus the bras are WAY cuter (it's amazing how pretty they can make them when the darn things don't have to work for a living...lol). I can't honestly tell you what size I was since bras vary as much as pants do and I haven't measured myself for a month, but I would guess I've lost a cup size or two and several inches around. I've lost about 26 and a half pounds so far. I'm about half way there and when I get done, they probably won't know each other exists... again.

When I was skinny (and younger), I always wanted big boobs. If someone had told me I was going to have to have a fat *kitten* for that to happen, I'd have said forgetaboudit!

I must say that the thinner jawline, neck and shoulders is far, far better (and more attractive) than when I had big boobs IMO. :)
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    When I lost the baby weight after having my daughter my boobs disappeared completely. I mean like 32AAA. Before pregnancy I was like a 34B.

So I got a boob job! Awesome now when I lose weight my boobs stay the same ;)
    \

Are you happy with them? My husband promised me a boob job when i hit my goal weight. I am excited but nervous

LOVE LOVE LOVE them

but

I did have to have one side redone 6 months later because it healed too high up - so it's not without its risk of complications - but it was worth it!

I had NO boobs and I think if I had had some to work with they mightve been a little squishier (my only complaint is they arent as squishy as real boobs) but with time they have really loosened up (I had them under the chest muscles) and now I can squish them quite a bit (esp after sex for some reason! TMI ). They look pretty natural but wouldve looked more so if I had had some breast tissue!
    I had anatomical (teardrop) shaped breast implants to avoid them looking like oranges (because I was so flat).

I love them fact I no longer have to wear a bra and can wear cute strapless dresses NO PROBLEMO :D

Just be aware that it is alot different from having real boobs. I mean, they feel just like part of my body now, but I don't have the same issues that natural breasted women have (pros and cons).

IT HAS INCREASED MY CONFIDENCE NO END and I feel well sexy naked xo
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    ladies I'm just here to support ;-0
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just had to buy new bras! I have lost 28 lbs total so far. When I was fitted for my new bras I had lost a band size (2inches) and one cup size.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Never had much in the boob area - but at highest weight (327 lbs) I was 44C and currently 40C with lots of room in the cups. Will be stepping down to a 38C soon.
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh, wait.... what?! :blushing: :noway:
    :tongue:
  • 100poundstolose
    Options

JUST GOT THAT
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I'm hoping to lose them completely!
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    How much weight did you (ladies) lose off your boobs?

I'm a 40D right now

Went from 36DD to 32C.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

JUST GOT THAT

I missed it cause I didn't get it I'm standing here emty handed :sad:
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    How much weight did you (ladies) lose off your boobs?

I'm a 40D right now

Where do you notice you've gained weight? Generally I think people tend to lose the weight from the places they gained it! Having lost & gained weight more times than I can count I can say it's true for me! My boobs will NEVER go unless I get dramatically thin. Then maybe I dunno. The last time I was super thin I still had a C cup & was only 16-17. Then they grew with age I believe & since I started eating more. I can get down to a size 6 & still have DDs. LMAO. Don't let the fear of losing your chest stop you from getting healthy!
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    When I lost the baby weight after having my daughter my boobs disappeared completely. I mean like 32AAA. Before pregnancy I was like a 34B.

So I got a boob job! Awesome now when I lose weight my boobs stay the same ;)
    \

Are you happy with them? My husband promised me a boob job when i hit my goal weight. I am excited but nervous

LOVE LOVE LOVE them

but

I did have to have one side redone 6 months later because it healed too high up - so it's not without its risk of complications - but it was worth it!

I had NO boobs and I think if I had had some to work with they mightve been a little squishier (my only complaint is they arent as squishy as real boobs) but with time they have really loosened up (I had them under the chest muscles) and now I can squish them quite a bit (esp after sex for some reason! TMI ). They look pretty natural but wouldve looked more so if I had had some breast tissue!
    I had anatomical (teardrop) shaped breast implants to avoid them looking like oranges (because I was so flat).

I love them fact I no longer have to wear a bra and can wear cute strapless dresses NO PROBLEMO :D

Just be aware that it is alot different from having real boobs. I mean, they feel just like part of my body now, but I don't have the same issues that natural breasted women have (pros and cons).

IT HAS INCREASED MY CONFIDENCE NO END and I feel well sexy naked xo

Well mine won't have too much put in them, just to help hold them up long term and a lift, cause my boobs are already so big. I have read everything I can. My sister had some and after 12 years one burst. OUCH.
  • ladypurgatori
    ladypurgatori Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok so of course a post titled "boobs" had to catch my attention lol! I have been going through this dilemma myself, I began at a 44DD and over the past two 1 /2 months, I moved from the third row of hooks to the first. My boobs did not seem to fill the cups anymore either. Well, yesterday I decided to switch to a 42DD and for some reason the back fits perfect but my boobs are sticking out the top of the cup. I know that the cup gets a bit smaller with the back size but seriously, this was kinda drastic. So it’s either boobs falling out of the cups every time I bend over or seriously noticeable double boob!! I am also noticing that instead of getting smaller they seem to be deflating, I hate it but I guess it is the price to pay for losing weight. Don’t forget that everybody is different so they will lose weight differently. Good luck!
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I hope band size gets smaller. I just went from a 40 to 38 and still a C. I rather stay a C and go down band sizes but nature is nature and as long as I lose weight, I am happy :)
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    Well mine won't have too much put in them, just to help hold them up long term and a lift, cause my boobs are already so big. I have read everything I can. My sister had some and after 12 years one burst. OUCH.

burst??? did she have saline???
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm down a total of 36 pounds including what I lost pre MFP and I'm down from a 36D to a 34B. And yes, they are a bit droopier as well, but not much and could be they would have "fallen" with age anyway!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    32GG to a 30G. They are still big enough!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    my boobs went from a nice 34D(post baby full lovely boobs) to absolutely nothing....i desperately want a boob job when i have my body fat % etc where i want it...and after i finish having babies!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I lost 103lbs and I went from a 42G to a 36 DD. They are really much better looking in a bra though. Sadly, deflation has taken root in my bra. I also nursed for 2 years which didn't do them any favors. But feeding my child and weight loss were all worth the sacrifice. Good luck!