Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BLACK TEAM Weekend Edition!

Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Ok, so it's Friday and we are all a little naughty on the weekends. I am determined not to be naughty this weekend, the final weekend for the October leg of the challenge.

I wanted to be below 210 at the end of October and instead I have been stuck on that darn zero bus at 219. This week I will get at least one pound off so I start November lighter than October! :explode:

My plan? I increased my exercise this week, and yes, I am feeling every bit of every calorie burned. I am tired, but I promised myself no "rest" day until Sunday. So I WILL get on the treadmill today and tomorrow and burn my 700 calories and I will see some results this week. Something has got to give, I didn't even eat one krispy creme even though they were calling my name with their sweet sweet smell! :laugh:

I guess I am venting a bit today, maybe I need a nap :sad: :sad: :smile:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Ok, so it's Friday and we are all a little naughty on the weekends. I am determined not to be naughty this weekend, the final weekend for the October leg of the challenge.

I wanted to be below 210 at the end of October and instead I have been stuck on that darn zero bus at 219. This week I will get at least one pound off so I start November lighter than October! :explode:

My plan? I increased my exercise this week, and yes, I am feeling every bit of every calorie burned. I am tired, but I promised myself no "rest" day until Sunday. So I WILL get on the treadmill today and tomorrow and burn my 700 calories and I will see some results this week. Something has got to give, I didn't even eat one krispy creme even though they were calling my name with their sweet sweet smell! :laugh:

I guess I am venting a bit today, maybe I need a nap :sad: :sad: :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Maybe you'll hop on the scale this week and be pleasantly surprised with a 2 or 3 pound loss.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I'm going to be a good girl this weekend, too. It's going to be a cold & rainy weekend so I won't get to go to the park to walk but I'm going to ride my exercise bike like there's no tomorrow. heheh
  • Nich0le
    thanks ladies :flowerforyou:
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    You have my admiration and support! :drinker: I know you can do it! :flowerforyou: You have been so encouraging to all of us Black Team members and are a great leader. :heart: I will put forth extra effort on my part and mentally walk the path with you this weekend and try to break through my plateau as well! :smile:
  • Nich0le
    You have my admiration and support! :drinker: I know you can do it! :flowerforyou: You have been so encouraging to all of us Black Team members and are a great leader. :heart: I will put forth extra effort on my part and mentally walk the path with you this weekend and try to break through my plateau as well! :smile:

Ok, I had to just break down and take a nap and now I am up and ready for the treadmill then body pump. Hubby let me sleep a little longer than I wanted but maybe he knew I needed it too! :wink:
    I guess I was a little grumpy with him yesterday :ohwell: Good thing he loves me :laugh:

I'm off! :drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Ok, how many of you eat your exercise calories? Just curious, I know that in theory you are supposed too, but I think doing so is only helping me maintain, and at that a slight gain of 2 lbs since weigh in. Ugh.
  • Nich0le
    This is like having an internal conversation, anyway, went online and did some research on the subject and I am doing it right. I found at that doing everything I am supposed to be doing might actually cause a gain so I just need to be patient :wink:
  • Losing_It
    Ok, how many of you eat your exercise calories? Just curious, I know that in theory you are supposed too, but I think doing so is only helping me maintain, and at that a slight gain of 2 lbs since weigh in. Ugh.

I don't eat all of them...I know they say you should but I don't feel comfortable doing so until I can get a HRM to make sure I'm not over-estimating.
  • Nich0le

I don't eat all of them...I know they say you should but I don't feel comfortable doing so until I can get a HRM to make sure I'm not over-estimating.

See that is how I feel. I know that the machines are not always accurate and the calories burned is a basic number, it doesn't take into account increased resistance or anything. I guess I need to get my hrm for xmas. You just gave me an idea, my hubby has been asking and i couldn't think of anything! thx :love:
  • Losing_It
    You're welcome! That's what's on my list as well! I want the Polar F6..NOW...:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.