Options
2»

Replies

• AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    PS

Your avatar freaks me out.

I love that poor dog. I wish someone would take him on a walk!
    What an inspiration you are, but tell me, do you just jog or did you joint a gym and follow a fitness program?

Actually, all I did was buy some 'real' running shoes and a treadmill. I ran when I could outside and on the treadmill when I couldn't.
    You look amazing... Did you run your 1/2 Marathon yet? I'm currently training for my very first one myself and would love to hear your thoughts.... :-)

Nope, my Half is April 30th (yikes!). I've been running 3-4 times a week based off of Hal Higdon's training program (it's online and FREE! :) ) On my "cross-training" days I've been doing body weight exercises. Simple stuff, but it makes me feel strong!

Thank you all so much for your kind words! This journey is so scary, it's great to have people to support you throughout the way!
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, inspiring, especially considering that I joined this week and my starting weight is the same as yours was. I am excited for the possibilities given your starting and current pictures!!
  • Maripositabonita
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! =)
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow, wow!! Now THIS is inspiring. Holy moly. I'm super impressed. You've clearly done an amazing job! I would love to look like your before picture, let alone your after! Congratulations! You're gorgeous, and you have inspired me so, so much.
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • missanitab
    missanitab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! You look amazing =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!