The more the merrier (And more motivational too!)

Options
Hey, just looking for some more motivation pals... if your new and need some buddies let me know :) Feel free to share your goals and progress too.. its always inspirational to hear how far others have come!

Replies

• iamnox
    iamnox Posts: 39
    Options
    I am look for motivation pals too. I have been slipping lately and need a kick here and there :)
  • anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Options
    Hi you two! I love giving encouragement and motivation (and getting it, too!). So please feel free to add me if you'd like! We can do this together! Strength (and weight loss) in numbers!! :)

~ Ann
  • TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thank you for your posts. I actually signed up just to track my food and didn't realize what MFP really was.....when I saw it I got kind of excited and thought the concept was cool. Other people encouraging others. Thing is, no one ever comments or comments back for the most part. Granted, I'm not out surfing for friends but maybe I should be! :smile:
    I just think it's cool that you put some time in to this and contribute. I will do my best to do the same!
    Be blessed!!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, motivational pals is such a requisite for success! <3 Added everyone here, anyone else who reads this can add me too. :)