YES you C.A.N.!!!!!

Options
For those of you out there struggling, DO NOT give up! Today I turned the big 30! And I don't mean age...30 lbs gone! There are days I wanted to give up, days I didn't eat well, days I didn't exercise, but there have been a lot more days that I DID do all those things well! I've hit walls when that dreaded scale didn't move for a month, so I just got that tape measure out instead. Stick to the program, rely heavily on your friends here (I have THE GREATEST friends on earth here!) and you CAN DO IT! You don't need a gym membership and you don't need a personal trainer. You don't need to spend a ton of money to do this. Eat right, drink LOTS of water and JUST MOVE YOUR HINEY!

:drinker:

Replies

• lulu20111
    lulu20111 Posts: 28
    Options
    Congratulations on your 30th lb!!! You are so motivated and a great inspiration to keep going!

Lulu x
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo very happy for you!!!!:bigsmile: HAPPY 30TH GIRL!!!!! :drinker: You have been rocking out the workouts and burning up those calories!!! So happy that you are my MFP friend!!!! YOU are my inspiration!!!! :heart: Love you Marnie!!!:heart:

BTW....I tried my Polar HRM out in the pool today!!!! Love it!!!!!:love: Thanks for your input and help!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Happy 30th Marnie!!!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Thanks for the positive post Marnie. I thought of you today when I was pushing my sister to finish our walk. I told her the 3 P's !!!:bigsmile: Congrats on the skinny jeans too. :happy: