first week weigh in :-(

Options
I did my first week weigh-in and i have gone from 67kg- 68.2, im a little dissapointed but i must admit i have barely excercised, due to study commitments, it will only prompt me to making sure i do fit in more exercise !!!! í will probably have a good look at my diet too, to see if there are things i can change there too, i have only been over my reccommended 1200, once this week i think, but that was only by 24, so we'll see how i go this week, wish me luck, im gonna need it :wink:

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    it seems as though everyone is recommended 1200 cals..i started out at that, and saw it was slow going, so i upped my cals to 1475, and then ate back what i worked off ( except 500 cals ) and my weight loss has been going faster..best of luck
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! Add in as much exercise as you can.. there are lots of exercises that you can do in small amounts of time. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. It's a 20 minute workout per day for 30 days. You are suppose to be able to lose up to 20lbs. I'm down 4lbs and inches after 15 days.
  • kel798
    kel798 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for that, yes i think im gonna play around with my diet a little, and get out walking at least, it hasn't helped that it has rained almost all week, and walking is my best form of exercise, think i'll get out the yoga dvd i have if im restricted again .
  • kel798
    kel798 Posts: 17
    Options
    Stick with it! Add in as much exercise as you can.. there are lots of exercises that you can do in small amounts of time. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. It's a 20 minute workout per day for 30 days. You are suppose to be able to lose up to 20lbs. I'm down 4lbs and inches after 15 days.

Thankyou i will, that sounds good, where would i get that from ?, can i get it over the net ?, as im in australia. and well done :smile: