Couch to 10k???

Options
I have taken on the challenge of running a 10k in July and I am curious if any of you have every used the couch to 10k program and if so what your success was like. I have been using it as well as the Nike + GPS to track my runs and progress.

Would love to chat with some others who have became runners themselves. This is a whole new world to me, I have never been a runner.

Replies

• pvaness17
    pvaness17 Posts: 17
    Options
    http://www.halhigdon.com is also a great site for runners or runners to be at any level. I found this site 6 months after I began running and ran a 26.2 mile marathon one year later. You can do it!
  • woman2714
    Options
    Hi---

I am doing the couch to 5k program right now. Also have the Nike + but have not tried it out yet. Looking forward to using it hopefully tomorrow. I also have never run before and I am really enjoying the program and the progress I have made. Good luck!! :)
  • IdalieBeyer
    IdalieBeyer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Running is the best thing you can do for your health! Humans are born to run. You can do it!
  • IdalieBeyer
    IdalieBeyer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've only done half marathons, what training dd you use for the full marathon?
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    I love the NIke + GPS. I am a very visual person and love to see how far I have run. Good luck with the Couch to 5K. I am enjoying the program so far.