Hello Fellow Fitness Pals!

Options
I'm a new member, my name is Laurie and I'm excited to be here. I started dieting on January 2nd and I have only had 2 bad days, so far. I'm working with 1200 calories daily and just incorporated my exercise plan into my diet last night. My goal is to be "bathing suit" ready by summer. I own my own business and work from home, therefore, I was eating all day long. I gained 45 pounds in 10 years, I don''t know how I expect to lose 45 pounds in 6 months, LOL! :laugh:

Replies

• meandmybichon
    Options
    I'm a new member, my name is Laurie and I'm excited to be here. I started dieting on January 2nd and I have only had 2 bad days, so far. I'm working with 1200 calories daily and just incorporated my exercise plan into my diet last night. My goal is to be "bathing suit" ready by summer. I own my own business and work from home, therefore, I was eating all day long. I gained 45 pounds in 10 years, I don''t know how I expect to lose 45 pounds in 6 months, LOL! :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    welcome and best of luck

dd
    :happy:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Nice to have you here
  • lbychick
    lbychick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome:bigsmile:
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    Welcome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    Welcome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just remember to keep your goals realistic. I know from experience not reaching an unrealistic goal is the fastest way to sabotage your weight loss plan.